What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped car off to have the doors fixed. The fixed the windows a couple of months ago, but think they put in a cheaper, larger motors so it didn't fit right. Really like the repair shop, this is the first time I've had a problem with them. But no arguing when I brought it in; right off they said they'd take care of it.

given up trying to get train ticket so watching csi playing games fiddle on computer,then going try get ticket again by that time i would gone ape

I just bought a new Dry and Store. Those things are expensive! But after having it almost five years, ours gave up the ghost last night.

At first I thought it was just my husband's inability to see if it was correctly plugged in or push the tricky little button, but after I irritably got up to do it myself, I was convinced the connections finally wore out. It's worth the money, but I really hate spending it!

I just bought a new Dry and Store. Those things are expensive! But after having it almost five years, ours gave up the ghost last night.

At first I thought it was just my husband's inability to see if it was correctly plugged in or push the tricky little button, but after I irritably got up to do it myself, I was convinced the connections finally wore out. It's worth the money, but I really hate spending it!

And here I'm moaning about spending money on a new jar of the beads (cheapo that I am). :lol:

And here I'm moaning about spending money on a new jar of the beads (cheapo that I am). :lol:

:lol: That thing saves doctor's bills because it kills bacteria with the UV cycle, so I shouldn't complain!

I am watching gilmore girls recordings while my son plays with his new transformers.

:lol: That thing saves doctor's bills because it kills bacteria with the UV cycle, so I shouldn't complain!

Understandable. I just haven't had a reason to "upgrade" to a Dry & Store. I rarely use the dehumidifier as it is.

i tired got earache so going to bed soon,daughter go hospital tomorrow so got get my sorry arse up early take her

Here in AD reading and posting

Wirelessly posted

Just sent kids off to school for the day. Now on AD and will soon start the rest of my day.

New The Middle and Criminal Minds. Good Wednesday!

chillin and waitin for game to start

The Giants/Saint Louis game is on rain delay in the 8th inning. Doesn't look like they will be able to finish it tonight. Saint Louis is having some extreme weather right now. To those of you who live there get a flashlight and stay safe.

Getting ready to go out to dinner for our 25th wedding anniversary.

Wirelessly posted

Playing my Sims 3 supernatural i just bought lol! I should be sleeping :o

thinking....had real dishearting day so just chillin out

and now I'm off to play Retro City Rampage
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCQXMr-bvHU]Retro City Rampage: Official Soundtrack and Gameplay - Pixel Enemy - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back