What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Getting ready to go to work. It will be a long day for sure but fun ! The fashion show tonight . While the cosmetology students doll me up :)

Playing Words with Friends, and people just be making words up I tell you lol. I'm taking notes on acceptable nonwords

watching felix jump from space,3hrs of my life following it and few mins watching the jump

Thinking if I should go out and ride about the neighborhood on my scooter. My husband pointed out that the city is making many more curb cutouts for handicap accessibility. Unfortunately, some of the places they go end on just grass, no sidewalks yet...

I spend enjoy motivated happy impressive church!! awesome!! awesome good I am glad of good positive! I love it!

Taking an online defensive driving course. *_*

Watching the marathon of The Walking Dead, while waiting for the new episode of Once Upon a Time, followed by the season opener for The Walking Dead...:D

Laura

Right now I'm at work, sleeping on my desk with Ostrich Pillow

Attachments

• 6f28055d6d03d894c548cd9ca85afa22_large.jpg
    6f28055d6d03d894c548cd9ca85afa22_large.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 6
I just got a new webcam last night so I am chatting with people through camfrog right now. :)

Updating product documentation and testing new features.

playing with my two siamese cats, they really are great buddies. I must make a cat movie sometimes, showing all the antics they get up to, and no it wont be framed, they do it All the time, i dont know how or why, but i got extraordinary smart cats here...and im about to by a Peavey PV6USB Mixer to use the Shure 58 mic on the PC

Im watchin a lot of football highlights. :rockon:

loved how G-MEN beat the Niners...They did what Niners wanted to do..run the ball all over and force other team to throw and create turnovers. :lol: Excellent game plan.

catching a cold...

They need a smiley that is blowing his nose or something....

catching a cold...

They need a smiley that is blowing his nose or something....

sick0026.gif
There's a smiley for that!
hill2.gif

Hope you feel better soon.

...trying to do homework but procrastinating instead on this forum.
But when I'm done with HW I can do something fun! NOT!
I always have more homework. Hurray grad school. cry cry.

got earaches today.....i been trying to get train tickets but here if want to book one it mean phoning and husband spent all morning diverted to india cos that where the call centre are,they no understand him and visa versa so we tearing hair out with frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back