What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
came back from store bought more laundry detergent, food, medicines n' tissues b4 that applied to fill out a quote online ins, then called thru relay.

In between prioritizing expenses for the month and jumping to AD. This calls for a Jack n' Coke! :thumb:

Just got the baby to sleep...now waiting for my big boy to do the same. He had late nap, my fault, so I assume that I will be up for awhile. :)

In the meantime, I got some work done; now I am just going to veggie and watch some tv. I've been giving the tv show "FRINGE" a whirl. I'm on the 2nd season now. It's a bit out there but some of the episodes are good.

After that, I am going to finish up the new "Midsomer Murder" episode. :D

In between prioritizing expenses for the month and jumping to AD. This calls for a Jack n' Coke! :thumb:
duuuuuude Crown and Coke is the way ;)

I'm waiting for my nails to dry enough so it's safe to go to bed. Not sure how many times I've done them late, woken up the next morning and they were ruined.

duuuuuude Crown and Coke is the way ;)

I'm waiting for my nails to dry enough so it's safe to go to bed. Not sure how many times I've done them late, woken up the next morning and they were ruined.

Did you ever find polish in your hair or on your face? I had a full nail paint job end up on my face the next day....not pretty.

playing pokie in facebook, so bored, so tired, so nothingness.just nothing to do but sleep or watch movie which i will soon, then tmw id start editing.. or make that on friday...i think id need 3 days rest

What you don't want to help me start a new fashion trend??? :lol:

Maybe. Did my first massage today and was washing up in the sink in the breakroom, there's a mirror , above it. I'm looking at it and thinking, "I look weird, what? What's odd about my face?" look closer......I forgot to put mascara on the bottom row of eyelashes on my right eye. I kind of looked like the guy from Clock Work Orange..maybe we can combine the two

Maybe. Did my first massage today and was washing up in the sink in the breakroom, there's a mirror , above it. I'm looking at it and thinking, "I look weird, what? What's odd about my face?" look closer......I forgot to put mascara on the bottom row of eyelashes on my right eye. I kind of looked like the guy from Clock Work Orange..maybe we can combine the two

I've done that before! I remember once, I got out of the tub and had already dried off, my water drained, when I noticed that I only shaved one leg!! LOL How did I manage that? So I had to climb back in...what a pain.

Why can't we just be hairless in all the right places? I hate shaving every single day...but I do it...I've been thinking about trying wax but you have to let it grow out..EWWW! I don't want to have pits like my hubby, sick, I will look like a cave woman or something or better yet, Cousin It. Hmmm...there's an idea for Halloween..KIDDING!

I've done that before! I remember once, I got out of the tub and had already dried off, my water drained, when I noticed that I only shaved one leg!! LOL How did I manage that? So I had to climb back in...what a pain.

Why can't we just be hairless in all the right places? I hate shaving every single day...but I do it...I've been thinking about trying wax but you have to let it grow out..EWWW! I don't want to have pits like my hubby, sick, I will look like a cave woman or something or better yet, Cousin It. Hmmm...there's an idea for Halloween..KIDDING!

oooooooooooh yeah, been there and done that :) soooo glad I'm not the only one.

I actually did the waxing route a couple weeks ago. I've been doing my arms for a bit......and I ain't got no man right now, bikini time is over so I let it grow and waxed, not my pits though. Legs came out good, tried a brazillian, uh that is not quite complete. Holy Mother of God!!! that is best left to the professionals. After pulling of that first strip it takes Herculean effort to make yourself to that to yourself again. I was shaking by the time I called it quits lol, got most of it though. I read that the first time is the most painful, I'm thinking, and hoping and praying, that that's true, because after you wax the hair grows back thinner and finer.

As to how it happens, this is what I tell people to explain my absentmindedness. It's my genius see, I got these big deep thoughts going on all the time, I can't be bothered by trivial details ;)

I actually did the waxing route a couple weeks ago. I've been doing my arms for a bit......and I ain't got no man right now, bikini time is over so I let it grow and waxed, not my pits though. Legs came out good, tried a brazillian, uh that is not quite complete. Holy Mother of God!!! that is best left to the professionals. After pulling of that first strip it takes Herculean effort to make yourself to that to yourself again. I was shaking by the time I called it quits lol, got most of it though. I read that the first time is the most painful, I'm thinking, and hoping and praying, that that's true, because after you wax the hair grows back thinner and finer.

As to how it happens, this is what I tell people to explain my absentmindedness. It's my genius see, I got these big deep thoughts going on all the time, I can't be bothered by trivial details ;)

Love your deep thought quote...hehe I will have to use that. :)

I have NEVER waxed my bikini area. I always just shave it every other day. Or as needed. I am not brave enough to rip it out. And I'm lucky because mine is really not that bad...

How in the HELL did you get up the balls to do a brazillian to yourself? Thank you very much, I will take my natural childbirth than enduring that! I did read somewhere...I can't remember where...but there is this cream or gel that you can buy before going and getting waxed. It numbs the area and they say it cuts about 90% of the pain. And cream/gel whatever it is, doesn't interfere with the waxing process; so you don't have to clean it off before hand.

I love getting my eyebrows wax, it's so soothing and I have dozed off during it. That is why I think I might like to do the underarm and legs but I am just not brave enough to grow it out. I would feel like a hippie! "Hi, my name is Rainbow....what's yours?" (said in a sickly sweet little girl voice) I wonder how many girl tried to braid their armpit hair back then. :hmm:vv:D:D

Just back from dinner out with a large group of family, and now just sitting around the house with a smaller group, drinking coffee and eating tiny Halloween packaged candy bars. (Too bad if any small kids show up at my house on Beggars night!) :P

Still time to go out & buy more (munch, munch, munch) & more & more.
:lol:

was hiding behind wall having ciggi bfore daughter come in

Wirelessly posted

I came on AD to browse for a while. Am now going to study for a bit since the kids are all in bed. Then I'll come back on AD again before calling it a night. See you all later.

Last edited:

I read that the first time is the most painful, I'm thinking, and hoping and praying, that that's true, because after you wax the hair grows back thinner and finer.

not true

sigh I am lots of work, I am tried I went to deaf church! I was pretty almost to work out I am busy increase! I am try effort focus on soon ready job and plus plan coming soon Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back