What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that's what I thought so. Mind you I'm craved for popcorns. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

At the doc waiting to be called , fun! Not

Getting back to "normal" after my nearly 2 week trip. Doesn't help that I read in the online newspaper that my company (a small company within a larger company) is closing at the end of the year (negotiations for the state contract failed). Too soon to know what my options are within the larger company (my employer). Luckily I have a work laptop and was able to log in to see emails, etc. Not much news yet. There was a teleconference this morning...just after I had logged on, but I didn't go to the trouble of trying to call into it. I think more info is coming next Wednesday. In the meantime, open enrollment for 2015 benefits start next week...fun, fun, fun.

Wishing you all the best with your situation at work. Must feel good to be home and back in your own bed, even though you had a lovely trip. Home is always the best.

Nice to ride in the wind! I love wind, too bad I had to stay away from my bike in the last 4 years, hopefully soon I can.

going to see daughter in am dram local theartre...I bought bot coke and put double jd in it going to need it,five min walk so go soon..hour half performence

I am in a mood for THAT

runf.gif
RIGHT NOW

It went OK. They did more testing, and adjusted my medication. I don't know yet the results.

I hope you can find the right doctor. I don't have any choice with mine. My neurologist seems to be very good. The only problem is, sometimes I don't get to see her but some other doctor who doesn't specialize in Parkinson's. He even told me that, that he specializes in stroke patients.

That's something you might want to check. Apparently, they specialize in very narrow fields, so even if they are well-trained and experienced they might not be right for your particular problem.

I will have find one in another city b/c we only have that one in my city. Living in a small can made it hard to find good doctors .

Just got home from grocery shopping. Last time we go before the move. Less food to pack if we can eat up most of it.

see daughter in show brought her home she not well and I waiting for doctor phone back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back