What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a 2 hour nap, now making mac and cheese for a late dinner.

I currently take a Class 2 (here they call it Class C for Controlled Substance) for anxiety, but it's the same class. I can only get 15 days worth at a time and then have to see my dr for a refill every single time. Kind of annoying. But it's been that way for 2 years so maybe some states were already self-regulating that before it went into effect.

Must have been self regulating I went online to just see if I could refill my vicodin and it showed no refills available but I had 1 refill left. But won't go see the dr each time its a 2 hour drive one way and I hardly take them but still keep them its the only thing that works for having broke the same ankle twice when it acts up lol

I'm not worried about it. I probably won't even finish my current prescription of the vicodin. Last time, I only took 4 or 5 out of the 20 pills in the bottle with the first CI surgery. Ibuprofen works better I think haha.

It works good if I need it but only use it if I have to. He give me a new script for it in July to replace what I've got cause it was from 2012 :laugh2:

I am doing a late in life study of electric trailer brakes. I bought an older utility trailer a while back. It has taken more money and work than anticipated. One of these days I will get to actually use it.

I've wired a trailer connection to a truck before but knew nothing about trailer brakes or brake controllers so I took my truck in to a RV dealership/service shop last month and had them wire it with a brake controller and 7 blade type RV connector it cost me over $500 bucks! :shock:

Just got home from work not too long ago.

I think this day is longest day I've worked.

Went in at 9 AM and got off at midnight.

Deliberating whether to pack some more today, or watch football. Wait. I can do both!! :)

Walking my @$$ to public transportation-- in Evanston, that is. Blew my bicycle tire, again. Headed back to Chicago to get my other bike. -__-

Switching bicycles and getting my backup bicycle chain up to operating standards. Hopefully things will go smoothly this afternoon. :D

Earlier this afternoon I helped a friend get his Internet connection going, then I rode my bike to lunch, which I am just finishing. Now considering what to do this afternoon. :P

Watching football..feeling so sleepy.

Catching my breath, and getting a break from bicycle riding for a short while.

Update: it's now sunset here, and since I don't have safety gear for nighttime riding, I'm going to wait until tomorrow.

Last edited:
just got home from going to Petco, and picking dog up from boarding at the vet.

Cleaned off all the outdoor furniture and grill. It was spiders galore! It's now all in the garage ready for the movers. I can't believe it's 2 weeks tomorrow. I have jitters! (Some of that may have come from the spiders LOL)

Speaking of spiders. Scientists found this in South America. They said they are as big as puppiesImageUploadedByAllDeaf1413766088.276562.jpg

Cleaned off all the outdoor furniture and grill. It was spiders galore! It's now all in the garage ready for the movers. I can't believe it's 2 weeks tomorrow. I have jitters! (Some of that may have come from the spiders LOL)

That was quite brave of you.

Fixing this little compressor for airing up tires. Made in China of course. Well made except for the plastic gear that is shaped to fit the drive shaft for the compressor piston. It is the weak point and burns up at 55 psi. It says on the box 300 psi. I did not believe that but they make the claim in big enough letters to read without glasses. Does this mean they lie? A lot of these Chinese products are garbage. The stores sell for what it could be made here with a profit. The Chinese get to target American made product lines and run the competition out of business. This is the herd of elephants in the living room. American politicians made this happen representing treasonous American business people who should be executed as traitors to their country. Same with the ones who package American debt and sell it at a profit. They probably would object to being executed by barbaric old time methods. I think stoning does have a special sense of community though. I am being moderate they deserve worse.

Went to see my mom today. She mad homemade chili...yum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back