What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh, Taco Johns, how I love ya! om nom nom nom!

Downloading Yosemite (OS X). It didn't want to download last night but it's almost done this time.

So sorry,Angel, that your father-in-law is not well. I hope he improves.

Is your dh a Chicago native? What about you, I know you live in Ca now, originally from there?

May the rest of your trip go well!

My husband is hearing, I think that is what you asked. Sorry if I am reading "dh" wrong. Hubby lived in Illinois, near Chicago for about ten years. Things have changed a lot though. I am a true Valley Girl, born and raised in California.

Thanks for the well wishes for my father-in-law, he is old and has lived an amazing life. We just visited him for two hours and he had no clue who we were. My husband fed him his dinner which actually ended up being a super sweet moment.

getting tired, so I'm going to call it quits at work and go home. Was going to stay a bit later tonight to get some more work done but... no I need to go home.

Angel, dh could be "dear husband". DD is "dear daughter", DS is "dear son", etc.

At least that's what I think those abbreviations are.

My husband is hearing, I think that is what you asked. Sorry if I am reading "dh" wrong. Hubby lived in Illinois, near Chicago for about ten years. Things have changed a lot though. I am a true Valley Girl, born and raised in California.

Thanks for the well wishes for my father-in-law, he is old and has lived an amazing life. We just visited him for two hours and he had no clue who we were. My husband fed him his dinner which actually ended up being a super sweet moment.

she might mean 'dh' as dear husband/dear hubby.

Yes, I used dh to mean dear husband, sorry for the confusion. I guess I thought everyone knew all the letter acronyms today. Thanks for answering all my questions.

So nice you and hubby could be with his dad, those are sweet moments.

That has to be very hard your father in law not knowing who you are. I took care of a lot of people that had memory lost and it was sad to see how they no longer knew any of their love ones anymore.

Taking a beak. Tired, actually. I might go take a bath.

Taking a beak. Tired, actually. I might go take a bath.

060%20Bird%20beak.jpg

Which beak would you like ?

Who's birdbath you gonna use?

Might go with the mallard. They're the most frequent duck visitor in our backyard. Along with his mate. At any rate I'm gonna go take a BREAK and take a bath. In my own tub :lol:

Might go with the mallard. They're the most frequent duck visitor in our backyard. Along with his mate. At any rate I'm gonna go take a BREAK and take a bath. In my own tub :lol:

COOL!!! Another duck! The more the merrier!!! :D
tumblr_mo1xa0Vlbo1rsw1oio1_500.gif

Relaxing on my couch listening to my doggie snore

0438aa516d9a6d44185d7c15cb6af26d1073621995.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back