What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing on my couch listening to my doggie snore

Doe you doggie talk in his/her sleep , my doggie been doing this a lot lately .I would love to know what he is dreaming of.

I am waiting for the sun to rise at 7:28 am. I don't like to walk in the dark.

I am getting my day started way early, due to the fact that I fell asleep very early last night, and got much more sleep than I needed.

Working on lesson plans before I get dressed. I used to go to work two hours early to type the lesson plans but the computer at my work is slow so I decided to do them at home instead and go to work an hour early. Fun doing my lessons with coffee and in my robe. More comfortable! :) Now, I am done and need to get up...*groans*

Last edited:
I love working in my jammies too. I don't get a lot of opportunities to do that, but once in a while I take a work-at-home day.

What am I doing? Just passing the time until my train arrives at 11:10 AM. I'll need to be there by 10:45 AM, and hopefully there won't be any issues on Lawrence today.

using computer...playing pacman space invaders using this high technology equipment to play 1980's games I bet others do same but keep it secret

I am just finishing up meeting Angel1989. What fun we had today. I have a couple of pictures, but I need to charge my tablet before they can be uploaded.

All right... my tablet is now charging, and it's gonna take a few hours, as this Samsung tablet isn't great at speedy charges. Most likely I can upload them during the late afternoon/early evening hours. Probably gonna take at least a couple hours.

I am just finishing up meeting Angel1989. What fun we had today. I have a couple of pictures, but I need to charge my tablet before they can be uploaded.

Hey Mark, the train ride back was really nice. We had a great time meeting you and appreciate you showing us around.

Funny though, our part of California is having much cooler weather than Chicago. I packed a lot of sweaters:giggle:

Hey Mark, the train ride back was really nice. We had a great time meeting you and appreciate you showing us around.

Funny though, our part of California is having much cooler weather than Chicago. I packed a lot of sweaters:giggle:

Yeah, that is odd. Maybe summer is making its last hurrah here before November arrives next week? Sure seems that way.

I also enjoyed showing the two of you around. I had a great time.

My tablet is nearly at 70%. That should be enough to upload those pictures now. Just let me get to my usual spot to do that.

im shopping around for a Holden Monaro GTO Coupe 6spd Manual, just a toy for this summer....

You're now coming into summer. I'm now coming into winter. Ugh!!

I love working in my jammies too. I don't get a lot of opportunities to do that, but once in a while I take a work-at-home day.

As a teacher, there are never work at home days!

Just added more memory to my Chromebox and I can see a vast improvement. :yesway:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back