What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got home from Deaf Expo trip. It was great! got my picture taken with Matt The Hammer Hamill. he's a very nice, enthusiastic dude! I had a good time on this road trip with my friend!

Awesome!! I'm glad you got to go after all. I'm egarly awaiting mine next week. :D

Waiting for my travel MiFi to fully charge, and then I will head out a little later on today, and make my trek up north.

I am not going out with the group today. Last night did me in. We went out to dinner at a restaraunt that had gross food, yuck. Then we went to see the play King Lear. I couldn't hear what was going on at all. No t-coil and no other accommodations for the deaf. So I sat there in severe pain praying it would end soon. So lights come on, hubby says it is over, I'm thinking thank god I made it, only to find out it was juat intermission. AHHHHHHH Another hour then an hour ride home. Been a long trip, looking forward to picking up Marley when we get home.

Last edited:
I am not going out with the group today. Last night did me in. We went out to dinner at a restaraunt that had gross food, yuck. Then we went to see the play King Lear. I couldn't hear what waa going on at all. No t-coil and no other accommodations for the deaf. So I sat there in severe pain praying it would end soon. So lights come on, hubby says it is over, I'm thinking thank god I made it, only to find out it was juat intermission. AHHHHHHH Another hour then an hour ride home. Been a long trip, looking forward to picking up Marley when we get home.

When do you head home? Bet you'll be glad to get there.

Sounded like a not very fun evening!

When do you head home? Bet you'll be glad to get there.

Sounded like a not very fun evening!

We head home tomorrow, about a 5 hour flight., plus all the driving and waiting time.

I'm really happy that I came with my husband to visit his family. Just bummed my Dystonia is so bad right and causing a lot of pain.

We head home tomorrow, about a 5 hour flight., plus all the driving and waiting time.

I'm really happy that I came with my husband to visit his family. Just bummed my Dystonia is so bad right and causing a lot of pain.
I'm proud of you for even making the long flight. Considering everything you went thru, you did very well. :hug:

I'm proud of you for even making the long flight. Considering everything you went thru, you did very well. :hug:

Ahhhhh thanks Reba, it's nice to have supportive friends. Hope your feeling better too?

I am in Wilmette, IL today. Left my home at noon, and just arrived here. I must say though, that finding the Purple Line in this town is complicated. At least I found the Metra, though. :D :P Got about an hour or so to wait.

So I'm sitting here all by my loansome in this huge house and a friggin alarm is going off and I can't find it. Sounds like a personal alarm, phone alarm, medication alarm???? It's been chiming for 2+ hours now.
I can't text them because they are at a musical. Want to have my CI so I can hear when they get home. Oh and maybe go play with the beautiful kitty.

So I'm sitting here all by my loansome in this huge house and a friggin alarm is going off and I can't find it. Sounds like a personal alarm, phone alarm, medication alarm???? It's been chiming for 2+ hours now.
I can't text them because they are at a musical. Want to have my CI so I can hear when they get home. Oh and maybe go play with there beautiful kitty.

A chiming sound...... sounds like a doorbell, maybe?

I can't text them because they are at a musical. Want to have my CI so I can hear when they get home. Oh and maybe go play with there beautiful kitty.
Chiming? Could it be a door-ajar alarm?

Smoke or CM detector low battery chirp?

I finally found it....my brother-in-law left his phone here. It was his snooze alarm going off from this morning. I'm shocked he forgot his phone, he is ALWAYS on it.

I found the kitty too....he is not being very social right now though.

image.jpg

The kitty found me.....He is so cute.

He looks a little vicious in this picture with his teeth, but he is super sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back