What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 21705

The kitty found me.....He is so cute.

He looks a little vicious in this picture with his teeth, but he is super sweet.

I have a question about the background. That looks like a firepit on a rug. If that is the case, aren't sparks a danger?

I have a question about the background. That looks like a firepit on a rug. If that is the case, aren't sparks a danger?

Could be made out of the same material hearth rugs are made out of.

And why would Angel know if sparks are a danger to the rug? It's not her house.

I believe the fireplace is gas and it has a screen around it. I have never actually seen it lit, but I assume it just has small flames. I seriously have only seen about 1/4 on this house, it is huge over 5000 square feet. Her yard is larger than any parks we have near our house. It truly is beautiful, but I would never want a house this big to clean.

As for the cat, I think they said it was a Himalayan.

And how do you know Angel's hobby isn't identifying various rug fibers?? Hmm?? :)

I am not going out with the group today. Last night did me in. We went out to dinner at a restaraunt that had gross food, yuck. Then we went to see the play King Lear. I couldn't hear what was going on at all. No t-coil and no other accommodations for the deaf. So I sat there in severe pain praying it would end soon. So lights come on, hubby says it is over, I'm thinking thank god I made it, only to find out it was juat intermission. AHHHHHHH Another hour then an hour ride home. Been a long trip, looking forward to picking up Marley when we get home.

I am sorry to hear your night did not go very good for you. I bet you'll be glad to be back home and sleeping in your own bed .

Looks like a seal-point siamese. :)

The kitty use to be her sons, who lived in a frat house at the time. I'm really surprised how mellow he is considering where he came from.

I am sorry to hear your night did not go very good for you. I bet you'll be glad to be back home and sleeping in your own bed .

Thank you, but I did have fun and I was so happy that my husband got to spend some time with his dad. The big problem for me was that they made big plans every day. Dinner out every night, plays, musicals etc. There was no way I could manage all of that but I did my best. I'm super excited to pick up Marley, I missed her very much. Hope the flight home is not too crowded so maybe I can lay down since we book the back row.

Angel, the kitty pic was cute. I needed that. Having a tough weekend myself, anxiety-wise. I'm sorry you were having a tough day too. Hope the rest of your evening is better.

Sweet picture of kitty's. My weekend is like work for the whole weekend. Right now I'm resting and surfing here on forum.

Angel, the kitty pic was cute. I needed that. Having a tough weekend myself, anxiety-wise. I'm sorry you were having a tough day too. Hope the rest of your evening is better.

I'm glad the picture helped you a little bit. I know you have so much going on. Moving is so so so stressful. You have this beautiful new house just waiting to make new memories with you and your family. Your new home is beautiful and I can't wait to see more of it.

I have been on this site for years and felt so incredibly blessed when I was venting and was met with tremendous love and support. There really are amazing people here.

Thank you, but I did have fun and I was so happy that my husband got to spend some time with his dad. The big problem for me was that they made big plans every day. Dinner out every night, plays, musicals etc. There was no way I could manage all of that but I did my best. I'm super excited to pick up Marley, I missed her very much. Hope the flight home is not too crowded so maybe I can lay down since we book the back row.

That is great you had fun , and I think it's great that you went on the trip considering you knew it would be hard on you. I agree it was wonderful your husband got to spend time with his dad . My sister and I were talking about our mom tonight and boy would love to be to call her right now.

So happy I didn't go out with the group. They left at 11am and are still gone. There was not way I could have made it that long. Ahhh here comes kitty.....

So happy I didn't go out with the group. They left at 11am and are still gone. There was not way I could have made it that long. Ahhh here comes kitty.....

Time for kitty love. The best kind. :)

Time for kitty love. The best kind. :)

I'm loving my kitty time. My hubby is allergic to cats so we can't have one. This kitty goes away, comes back and checks on me, then goes away again. He sat with me for a few seconds but on my IPad which was super cute. This cat weighs three times more than my little Marley. I can't wait to pick Marley up tomorrow.

I'm loving my kitty time. My hubby is allergic to cats so we can't have one. This kitty goes away, comes back and checks on me, then goes away again. He sat with me for a few seconds but on my IPad which was super cute. This cat weighs three times more than my little Marley. I can't wait to pick Marley up tomorrow.

You've made a new friend ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back