What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 years it taken and my cat finally understands cat litter box,My female cat learn within days God rest her lovely little soul..Tom cats lazy animals but shrewd...
going think about bed time now and I expect cat get the majority of bed be curled up deep sleep I get 6'inch of bed

Loving having Marley cuddled up next to me. It looks like we both missed each other a lot. Daughter did a great job watching her though. Have to finish unpacking, do some laundry and pick up the house. Having some guests over to watch the World Series tonight.

Oh and loving this cooler weather. Had to come back to California to get it though. HAHA
We had to turn on the heater for the first time last night.

Loving having Marley cuddled up next to me. It looks like we both missed each other a lot. Daughter did a great job watching her though. Have to finish unpacking, do some laundry and pick up the house. Having some guests over to watch the World Series tonight.

Oh and loving this cooler weather. Had to come back to California to get it though. HAHA
We had to turn on the heater for the first time last night.

Is there a photo somewhere around here so we can see just how small Marley is?

PS
You hit a heat wave while you were in Illinois. Down here east of St. Louis it actually got in the 80s.

PS
You hit a heat wave while you were in Illinois. Down here east of St. Louis it actually got in the 80s.

Yeah, she posted one here a while back. I saw it, and her dog is adorable. And it got effing hot here yesterday, but 20 degrees cooler today-- it's only 54 now.

PS

image.jpg
Here you go, she was dressed up for my birthday. She is pretty hard to photograph since she is all black. Right now she weighs 4.3 pounds. She loves anyone who will play with her. Seriously, she still acts like a puppy but she is 4 years old.

View attachment 21712
Here you go, she was dressed up for my birthday. She is pretty hard to photograph since she is all black. Right now she weighs 4.3 pounds. She loves anyone who will play with her. Seriously, she still acts like a puppy but she is 4 years old.

Thanks. Since she is all black, one thought would be take one with you wearing all white and holding her.

View attachment 21712

My last dog loved to play on his good days and was 11 yo. He had cancer but when had the energy he would act like a puppy .

I was watching the news but the reporters were talking about the election and I am Sooo sick of hearing about it. I am getting at least 3 oversize postcard each day . YUCK!

My last dog loved to play on his good days and was 11 yo. He had cancer but when had the energy he would act like a puppy .

I was watching the news but the reporters were talking about the election and I am Sooo sick of hearing about it. I am getting at least 3 oversize postcard each day . YUCK!

Can not wait for next Tues. to be over and the end of these political campaigns.

So tiresome!

We are electing a governor, I'm happy with the incumbent.

Can not wait for next Tues. to be over and the end of these political campaigns.

So tiresome!

We are electing a governor, I'm happy with the incumbent.

As are we. Also have the mayoral elections in February. Should have my voter registration updated by then.

As are we. Also have the mayoral elections in February. Should have my voter registration updated by then.

I just got a political call while reading this , I told them to stop calling me last night and they had called 2 more times . I hang up on them b/c I just to not want to hear any more. :roll:

I just got a political call while reading this , I told them to stop calling me last night and they had called 2 more times . I hang up on them b/c I just to not want to hear any more. :roll:

Well, I moved, but they don't know that-- yet. Probably will when I update my ID next week.

I don't answer my phone unless I know who is calling. If it's important, they can leave a message (and if it's not important and they leave a message, I just delete it). :p

I don't answer my phone unless I know who is calling. If it's important, they can leave a message (and if it's not important and they leave a message, I just delete it). :p

The phone is right next to me and I wanted to stop it from ringing , I have it on loud so I can hear it in the other room . I just lift the receiver to stop the ringing . I have an landline phone which is very old fashion to most people. I just got another call wanting my opinion on the election. I hung up on them , I hope that was clear enough for them . LOL! Maybe I should my phone off the hook b/c NCIS is coming soon and I do not want anymore calls about the election.

I should hope so. It only takes a few minutes to do. :lol:

Part of it will depend on if he gets to move before then and when the move is in relation to the registration rules for time at an address and how close to election it is. There is a cut off date after which you cannot register to vote in the next election.

PS

Are you less fearful of tiny dogs?

Part of it will depend on if he gets to move before then and when the move is in relation to the registration rules for time at an address and how close to election it is. There is a cut off date after which you cannot register to vote in the next election.

Correct. I will not be able to vote next week, due to the fact that my voter registration hasn't been updated yet, so I will wait until February. That, and the unknowns of moving, which is why it's advisable to wait to update it.

Are you less fearful of tiny dogs?

I am not crazy about dogs in general. But, I can made up to individual pets of people I know. Even some of them bother me depending on how well trained that are. It is loose dogs that terrify me.

I am not crazy about dogs in general. But, I can made up to individual pets of people I know. Even some of them bother me depending on how well trained that are. It is loose dogs that terrify me.

I was badly bitten by a dog when I was three, and have had a lifelong fear ever since. I was given my first dog at age five to try to overcome the fear.

It didn't work, as I still have terrible fears of dogs, except that I bond very closely and really love the dogs I rescue.

It's a lifelong commitment. Every time we lose a dog, I rescue another, preferably one who has been abused and needs extra care and encouragement.

And I guess I should say it did work to an extent, because before I retired, I did have a pet sitting business. I love dogs, I just respect their boundaries and am cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back