What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im recovering from a Panic due to the FB breakdown !! LOL

I finished 3 out of 6 chairs. This was like 4 or 5 hours. My Boy Kitty could not jump fast enough on one of them. :)ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1414547490.406262.jpg

Part of it will depend on if he gets to move before then and when the move is in relation to the registration rules for time at an address and how close to election it is. There is a cut off date after which you cannot register to vote in the next election.

Yeah , it's on Nov 4 , it might be too late according to web site.

http://www.headcount.org/deadlines-dates/

I finished 3 out of 6 chairs. This was like 4 or 5 hours. My Boy Kitty could not jump fast enough on one of them. :)View attachment 21713

That look on his face I bet he's thinking .... "It's my chair get away!!!:shock:"
:laugh2:

The chairs look good recovered I like the looks of them better without the padded back part in the center.

I just spent the last 45 minutes getting a bicycle screw undone from a bad joint on my bicycle. I used good old fashioned WD-40 to get it out, and I won't be using that part of my bicycle again.

That look on his face I bet he's thinking .... "It's my chair get away!!!:shock:"

:laugh2:

The chairs look good recovered I like the looks of them better without the padded back part in the center.

Thank you!

Correct. I will not be able to vote next week, due to the fact that my voter registration hasn't been updated yet, so I will wait until February. That, and the unknowns of moving, which is why it's advisable to wait to update it.

You may be able to vote in your old district. Especially if there contests that cover your old address & new address (city, county, state).

You may be able to vote in your old district. Especially if there contests that cover your old address & new address (city, county, state).

Old address only. They don't have my new info yet, and I'll see what I can do for next Tuesday. I'll need to check that first, and see if it's permissible.

Wishing I was still :zzz:, because I went to bed after 3 AM this morning, and I woke up at 6:30 AM. Not enough sleep, that is.

Now I'm drinking a glass of milk and coffee. does anyone care that the glass is overflowing and very hot? :D

Now I'm drinking a glass of milk and coffee. does anyone care that the glass is overflowing and very hot? :D

just read in paper today milk can reduce life expectancy but coffee could increase it....it would piss me a bit if I had to clean up your mess:hmm:

Getting ready to apply Zombie vinyl decals to my cane. Halloween approaches. :)

just read in paper today milk can reduce life expectancy but coffee could increase it....it would piss me a bit if I had to clean up your mess:hmm:

pessimistic as you are! Milk helps to strengthen bones, so when you fall .... does not break nothing :D

pessimistic as you are! Milk helps to strengthen bones, so when you fall .... does not break nothing :D

not me says it Read it in 'Private eye'be more pessimistic it women who at risk not the men
icon9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back