What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had cup cake ohhhhhhhhhhhhh it was lovely

Trying to get out of Iowa (took nap through at least 1/2 of it) as fast as we can.
Sorry, Bott, but we're running late & some people may miss their connections. So far, I should make my connection.

Crossed the mighty Mississippi - and it's cloudy on this side :( Guess my sun filled vacation is almost over.

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1413397732.561446.jpg
ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1413397807.122323.jpg

thinking of going to bed,this walking dead on my satalite tv may give it a go

Charging my devices, then going to head out to get stronger Internet acces. Thankfully Starbucks is just down the street.

I am watching 4th episode of The Strain. It is very good show!

been told computer making bad noise I can feel it bumping vibration me thinks this not good so I contemplating

Playing free slot games on FB. Just got home from a busy day at work.

Browsing AllDeaf and playing hooky......Really didn't want to go to class today, and I have three books I'm reading that solidify my reasoning.

Me? Resting and occasionally browsing the web. Mainly just being bored and keeping out of trouble.

Watching the tree guy knock squirrels nests out of trees before cutting the trees down :(

Going to take a walk around my area, and see what I can find.

Going to bring up more boxes from downstairs. 2.5 weeks to the move, we are about 2/3rds packed. Doing good but more to go.

On the last train of my great train adventure. Back to reality.

Headed back for a shirt change, then to upload more pictures. There's one I took that's :jaw: here.

Making dinner, lasagna and my yummy salad. I haven't had anything to eat yet today so I am friggin starving. Hoping hubby gets home a little early so we can eat then watch the baseball game.

sitting back in my recliner taking it easy. just had CI surgery #2 yesterday, so I'm now in recovery mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back