What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sitting back in my recliner taking it easy. just had CI surgery #2 yesterday, so I'm now in recovery mode.

Well . . . if you are already home in your recliner I assume all went well especially considering how far you have to travel.

yep. the trip home was uncomfortable, sitting in the back seat of the pick up truck with plenty of junk occupying half of the backseat area... stepdad should've traded vehicles with his son for this trip lol! am happy to be home.

On my way to VA neurology clinic for follow up appointment.

How did your appointment go, I need to find a neurologist to go to , I did not like the one I saw . I had trouble understanding him b/c of his accent we talking in the waiting room and the doctor leaned into my HA and started talking into as it was a telephone. I was like WTF! I could not see his face at all that way and I could not believe a doctor would be that stupid to talk right into a HA!

How did your appointment go, I need to find a neurologist to go to , I did not like the one I saw . I had trouble understanding him b/c of his accent we talking in the waiting room and the doctor leaned into my HA and started talking into as it was a telephone. I was like WTF! I could not see his face at all that way and I could not believe a doctor would be that stupid to talk right into a HA!

that's weird! talking right into the hearing aid = BAD MOVE! :shock:

tumblr_mf9s40CWl61rm96lzo1_400.gif

my neighbour doing some work on house it making my house vibrate husband gone out noice killing him and I feel it and aware of it.i sure vibration what causing my computer to play up

Just finished Rick Riordan's Mark of Athena....It's three in the morning and I'm debating whether I should start the next book, or get some sleep because I'm an adult and have adult-type things to do tomorrow, like laundry, or cleaning, or generally not slacking off.....

BUT TALK ABOUT A CLIFFHANGER, MAN!!!!!

I think bed.....maybe..........

At Lawrence Beach awaiting the sunrise. Daybreak looks beautiful here.

How did your appointment go,
It went OK. They did more testing, and adjusted my medication. I don't know yet the results.

I need to find a neurologist to go to , I did not like the one I saw . I had trouble understanding him b/c of his accent we talking in the waiting room and the doctor leaned into my HA and started talking into as it was a telephone. I was like WTF! I could not see his face at all that way and I could not believe a doctor would be that stupid to talk right into a HA!
I hope you can find the right doctor. I don't have any choice with mine. My neurologist seems to be very good. The only problem is, sometimes I don't get to see her but some other doctor who doesn't specialize in Parkinson's. He even told me that, that he specializes in stroke patients.

That's something you might want to check. Apparently, they specialize in very narrow fields, so even if they are well-trained and experienced they might not be right for your particular problem.

Getting back to "normal" after my nearly 2 week trip. Doesn't help that I read in the online newspaper that my company (a small company within a larger company) is closing at the end of the year (negotiations for the state contract failed). Too soon to know what my options are within the larger company (my employer). Luckily I have a work laptop and was able to log in to see emails, etc. Not much news yet. There was a teleconference this morning...just after I had logged on, but I didn't go to the trouble of trying to call into it. I think more info is coming next Wednesday. In the meantime, open enrollment for 2015 benefits start next week...fun, fun, fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back