What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking a suspicious number on the Public VP. It's a (903) area code, and a check confirmed my guess-- a spam number.

I am packing three weeks worth of clothes for vacation. I am going crazy! lol

Wow. Just got done riding my Mongoose bike for the first time in more than 2 years, and what a difference between my Trek bike and the Mongoose. They're both 24 speeds, but their frames are different, and the Mongoose is lighter.

I have a mongoose too. It's pink! :)

Awesome!! Mine's dark blue. Needs a little brake work, though. This is what it looks like:

ADer Derek asked me if I am planning on selling my bright blue one that I've been using, and I told him @!#$ no. I'll fix it up, and get it running again someday.

I am packing three weeks worth of clothes for vacation. I am going crazy! lol

How long will you be gone? I dated a guy that was in the army and he showed up they rolled their clothes up so they not get wrinkled
I forget the right way to roll but I still roll my clothes and it does help .

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1408676089.224696.jpg

This one is mine. My garage is a mess from packing.

I just took my dog out and I could smell a skunk been around the yard , I bet it the same one we bumped right into last week . This is getting way too close for comfort .

I just took my dog out and I could smell a skunk been around the yard , I bet it the same one we bumped right into last week . This is getting way too close for comfort .

For the past year we were having big issues with skunks. Animal Control even came out and placed traps. We would see skunks every time we took Marley out for her nightly walk. All of a sudden no more skunks. I hope they stay away because they really made it impossible to leave the windows open for fresh air.

For the past year we were having big issues with skunks. Animal Control even came out and placed traps. We would see skunks every time we took Marley out for her nightly walk. All of a sudden no more skunks. I hope they stay away because they really made it impossible to leave the windows open for fresh air.

I had a skunk living under my deck when I first moved here and OMG my whole condo would smell when the skunk spayed something . The decks been closed off but the skunks still are here , I was told we had a lot of skunks around this year . Marty get all excited when he see a skunk , I think Marty think is a cat. :roll: My city does not have an ACO right now . He quit , I kind of thought the guy did not like the job , he was going a poor job.

Major thunderstorm going on right now, and a Flood Advisory until 7 AM this morning. Those thunderbolts are gonna make it harder to sleep.

Awesome!! Mine's dark blue. Needs a little brake work, though. This is what it looks like:

ADer Derek asked me if I am planning on selling my bright blue one that I've been using, and I told him @!#$ no. I'll fix it up, and get it running again someday.

You forgot something important; a saddle bag fill with backup tubes, quick-release tire levers, and co2 cartridge. What would you do when your tire flat in the middle of road 20 miles away?

How long will you be gone? I dated a guy that was in the army and he showed up they rolled their clothes up so they not get wrinkled
I forget the right way to roll but I still roll my clothes and it does help .
Here's one video on how to fold a t shirt the Army way-

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so93nqxZLjM[/ame]

I ran across that one in my wanderings in trying to find a way to better store my shirts and access them easily when getting dressed.

Trying this method right now-- seems to work.. ok-ish as I'm not the best folder in the world...(I don't have that contraption folding thing)
This one is actually captioned (correctly)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRtwq_XZEZM]How to Fold T-Shirts - YouTube[/ame]

lmao- I can't fold a fitted sheet to save my life (not the super neat way)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DslWpsTc7SY]How to Fold a Fitted Sheet in 30 seconds (OCD Experience Way) - YouTube[/ame]

You forgot something important; a saddle bag fill with backup tubes, quick-release tire levers, and co2 cartridge. What would you do when your tire flat in the middle of road 20 miles away?

Yup, I know. I intend to get that set up, and I also need to learn how to replace my own tires, because I've never done it myself (I mistrust myself, because of my ability to be inattentive every now and then), but it is high time I learned how to do it, and thanks to ADer Derek helping me replace a tube (before it blew out two days later), I have a general idea of how to get started. I do, however, have tools to fix the brakes, though. That bicycle in the picture isn't my primary one-- it's my backup. My primary one is the bright blue one.

Yup, I know. I intend to get that set up, and I also need to learn how to replace my own tires, because I've never done it myself (I mistrust myself, because of my ability to be inattentive every now and then), but it is high time I learned how to do it, and thanks to ADer Derek helping me replace a tube (before it blew out two days later), I have a general idea of how to get started. I do, however, have tools to fix the brakes, though. That bicycle in the picture isn't my primary one-- it's my backup. My primary one is the bright blue one.

It took me 2 minutes to replace tube on my bicycle. I can make a video if you want. :lol:
It takes some practice, and it is VERY easy!

my brother called me to pick him up :lol:

although... it wasn't a flat tire.. his chain got bent out of shape because he shifted it wrong at high speed. tsk tsk tsk....

my brother called me to pick him up :lol:

although... it wasn't a flat tire.. his chain got bent out of shape because he shifted it wrong at high speed. tsk tsk tsk....

That's something I'm looking out for with this bike, as I haven't ridden it regularly in a while, and will need to get used to it again. And it's unwise to shift at high speed-- too much can go wrong.

It took me 2 minutes to replace tube on my bicycle. I can make a video if you want. :lol:
It takes some practice, and it is VERY easy!

Practice is what I need, yes. However, I'm not going to buy just any tube-- I prefer ones that are resistant to getting flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back