What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Practice is what I need, yes. However, I'm not going to buy just any tube-- I prefer ones that are resistant to getting flat.

There is no such resistant to getting flat unless you want a full rubber tire which are HEAVY!

Those slime tubes DO NOT WORK, even with GEL, it is marketing b$!

There is no such resistant to getting flat unless you want a full rubber tire which are HEAVY!

and slime tube is a mess

:shock: And to think bicycle tubes couldn't be punched with a hole. How silly of me. Now I know better, thanks to some education, and learning a little bit here.

I'm on restroom break after really long trip - I'm in Lavonia, Georgia that very closer to South Carolina border.

I'm in SC now, not really far from Greenville.

I'm in North Carolina right now, about less than 20 miles from Charlotte and I will planning to eat lunch after get out of Charlotte.

I'm in North Carolina right now, about less than 20 miles from Charlotte and I will planning to eat lunch after get out of Charlotte.
Wave hi to me when you zoom by lol (Not sure which route you are taking but if you are going further north you will probably pass my city on either US highway lol).

Safe Driving! :wave:

Getting ready to go to dinner at BJ's for my sons birthday. Just six of us this time so it should be nice.

How long will you be gone? I dated a guy that was in the army and he showed up they rolled their clothes up so they not get wrinkled
I forget the right way to roll but I still roll my clothes and it does help .

I will be gone for three weeks. I am going to Long Island, CT, PA and TX. I hope I can fit everything in a suitcase!

Thanks for the tips!
Here's one video on how to fold a t shirt the Army way-

Army Packing Hack: How to Army Fold a T-Shirt, Basic Training Style - The Best Ranger Roll Tutorial - YouTube

I ran across that one in my wanderings in trying to find a way to better store my shirts and access them easily when getting dressed.

Trying this method right now-- seems to work.. ok-ish as I'm not the best folder in the world...(I don't have that contraption folding thing)
This one is actually captioned (correctly)
How to Fold T-Shirts - YouTube

lmao- I can't fold a fitted sheet to save my life (not the super neat way)
How to Fold a Fitted Sheet in 30 seconds (OCD Experience Way) - YouTube

I just took my dog out one time before going to bed and I am glad I did. The landscaper was here today and he left his hand chipper open on the ground . An animal could had gotten hurt on it or my dog. A neighbor cat come into our yard all the time too.

Getting ready to go capture some more sunrise photos, this time at Howard Beach, if I can figure out how to get there.

Right now catching my breath, and relaxing. Might grab a few Z's, too.

I will be gone for three weeks. I am going to Long Island, CT, PA and TX. I hope I can fit everything in a suitcase!

Won't you have access to a washer/dryer during the trip?

I'm trying to figure out what to pack for my nearly 2 week trip. I will have access to a washer/dryer at my daughter's when I'm done with the first cross-country train trip (4 days). Then, I'm not sure if I'll use the coin laundry at the hotel (another 4 days) before heading back on trains (another 4 days). I will probably pack enough clothes for 8 days.

Thinking about the guy that's been on the run, the one who dumped his car right near my house. I still feel a little spooked, I wish police could find him!

Getting ready to hit the bike trail at the beach. Should reach that within a half-hour or so.

Looking at the end of the bike trail and the lake. There's a LOT of volleyball being played behind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back