What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling annoyed at another authoritative hearing expert on the deaf.

You got an AutoZone store nearby? They lend tools to customers maybe they'd have what you need and if you use it in the parking lot don't think they charge a deposit.

Hmm. I believe there is one not too far from here. I think it's over on Granville, a mile and a half south of here. Thanks for the tip. :thumb: I'll see what they can do.

You got an AutoZone store nearby? They lend tools to customers maybe they'd have what you need and if you use it in the parking lot don't think they charge a deposit.

or just go to any local mechanic

First thing tomorrow:

This isn't safe, and needs to be taken care of.

that looks like an easy fix... just grease it and tighten up the bolt. if you want to... take it apart, clean it, grease it, and then tighten it up.

that looks like an easy fix... just grease it and tighten up the bolt. if you want to... take it apart, clean it, grease it, and then tighten it up.

It is easy, but I need the correct tool first. I tried to go to my local bike shop for repairs, but it was already closed, and the majority of them close around 6 or 7 PM, so I'll try again tomorrow. I'll be all right. I really hadn't expected it to come loose the way it did, but I will ensure it doesn't happen again for a long time.

Just ate a Three Meat Lovers' Pizza. I shared some of it with one of my roommates here, as she is a senior citizen, and doesn't have a lot, so I bought one and shared it.

I was watching the Giant's-Cub's game but it started pouring and the grounds crew messed up big time putting the tarp out. Now the field is not safe to continue the game.

I was watching the Giant's-Cub's game but it started pouring and the grounds crew messed up big time putting the tarp out. Now the field is not safe to continue the game.

Same thing happened in New York at Yankee Stadium a few weeks ago. They were forced to call that one, too. It was against Texas.

Same thing happened in New York at Yankee Stadium a few weeks ago. They were forced to call that one, too. It was against Texas.

Not fair because the Cub's were leading 2-0. Their ground crew "messed" up big time so the Giant's don't get the chance to finish the game. If the tarp was put on the right way the game would have continued. It only rained for 15 minutes but the ground crew didn't cover the field enough to make it safe.

WOW the game just came back on air and the ground crew is trying to use bags of sand to fix the field. Interesting to see how this will play out. Game is super important for the Giant's to win.

Not fair because the Cub's were leading 2-0. Their ground crew "messed" up big time so the Giant's don't get the chance to finish the game. If the tarp was put on the right way the game would have continued. It only rained for 15 minutes but the ground crew didn't cover the field enough to make it safe.

WOW the game just came back on air and the ground crew is trying to use bags of sand to fix the field. Interesting to see how this will play out. Game is super important for the Giant's to win.

I know how you feel. Ground crews messing up can have an effect on how things play out. Been there before, and it's not a good feeling.

Getting ready to try and get my bicycle chain wheel tightened up. Also need to get a haircut, too, as well.

It's too hot to do much today. :( And the local bike store is closed today, plus my haircut place is busy, so I'm gonna wait on getting a haircut.

It's too hot to do much today. :( And the local bike store is closed today, plus my haircut place is busy, so I'm gonna wait on getting a haircut.

Kids are getting their hair cut to go back to school. It would be best to call for an appointment if you normally just walk right in. I was thinking of get my hair trimmed but I decides to wait b/c there is going to a lot kids there.

Kids are getting their hair cut to go back to school. It would be best to call for an appointment if you normally just walk right in. I was thinking of get my hair trimmed but I decides to wait b/c there is going to a lot kids there.

No appointment needed. It's Wednesday, and it's days like these when there's a bunch of stuff going on, and I have noticed that Wednesdays tends to be fairly busy around here.

I know how you feel. Ground crews messing up can have an effect on how things play out. Been there before, and it's not a good feeling.

Hey Mark, did you see that the Giant's won the protest. Last nights game will be finished tomorrow night. First time ever this has happened. I have some respect for the Cub's GM for backing this decision. The ground crews were viedo taped showing them high fiving each other when they announced the Cub's won. Didn't make them look very good. After all of that, I hope the Giant's win.

Hey Mark, did you see that the Giant's won the protest. Last nights game will be finished tomorrow night. First time ever this has happened. I have some respect for the Cub's GM for backing this decision. The ground crews were viedo taped showing them high fiving each other when they announced the Cub's won. Didn't make them look very good. After all of that, I hope the Giant's win.

Wow. Sounds like somebody is gonna get the ax. That's never supposed to happen, ever. That can't be happening whatsoever. It's unethical, and totally unprofessional. That, and it disrespects the SF fans, too. Not cool.

You'd have to prove that they 'messed it up on purpose' though... a video showing them high fiving each other is not enough evidence (but a bit damning) to accuse them of purposefully screwing up the tarp and the game. I agree that it was a dumb thing to do but fail to see how it disrespects the SF fans.. more like the actions did no favors to EITHER team in not allowing for a fair finish.

Where was the game played?

Never mind found out-- chicago.

Interesting to see that the Cubs defended the grounds crew though-

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...fend-wrigley-grounds-crew-20140821-story.html

Whew!! Since my blue Trek bicycle needs repairs, I asked ADer Derek to help me out, but turns out that the 15 cm tool is a must-have, so he and I switched the tires from my Trek bicycle to my backup bicycle, the Mongoose. That bicycle I haven't ridden since 2012, so it will be the first time since that year I have ridden it. I'm looking forward to that when the weather is more ideal. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back