What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you don't want to know what I'm doing right this minute.
But when I'm done I will get ready to go pick up my mower at the repair shop then run done other errands while I'm out.

I'm at the Chicago Air & Water show now. Lake Shore Drive is directly behind me, and I passed Belmont Harbor before stopping and getting settled in. I'm pretty sure I'm near Fullerton.

Going to a family graduation party in a little bit.

I think I found him:

trans-am-o.gif

being chased by...

Smokey-and-the-Bandit0288.JPEG

Did they ever catch the bandit?

Did they ever catch the bandit?

Not yet. They went ahead and charged him and set $1 million in bail. Nobody can figure out where he disappeared to. I really hope he's not still in the area. Doesn't seem like he could be. Somebody would've spotted him by now.

Not yet. They went ahead and charged him and set $1 million in bail. Nobody can figure out where he disappeared to. I really hope he's not still in the area. Doesn't seem like he could be. Somebody would've spotted him by now.

An actual bandit? Is he doing a bootleggin' run? (Transporting booze across state lines)

Getting ready to go with the family to meet a friend at this waterpark off the bay.

Ch.Bch.WP.jpg

An actual bandit? Is he doing a bootleggin' run? (Transporting booze across state lines)

Lol no booze as far as I know of. He shot someone execution style at a gas station in front of many people, then took off in the victims car. The car was found just blocks from my house so that was creepy. It's been a number of days now and he hasn't surfaced so hopefully he is long gone from my area. I live in an area of relatively no crime so this was startling.

Nursing my English Bulldog. Her right hind leg makes her limp. I think she pulled a muscle . I am doing the hot/ cold treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just bought our airline tickets for our trip to Chicago in October. All of my husbands siblings will be there. My youngest daughter is going to watch Marley but I am already worried about leaving her.

I am figuring out where I want to go next for picture taking.

I was about to head out to take care of a few things when the winds picked up, and there are thunderstorm clouds around, so I'm going to wait out the storm.

Lol no booze as far as I know of. He shot someone execution style at a gas station in front of many people, then took off in the victims car. The car was found just blocks from my house so that was creepy. It's been a number of days now and he hasn't surfaced so hopefully he is long gone from my area. I live in an area of relatively no crime so this was startling.

Hopefully he's gone but what if he dug a hidey hole in someones backyard and is hiding out??? :Ohno:

Trying to figure out how to repair my bicycle pedals. One of them is barely hanging on, and needs to be tightened. :mad2: Should not have ridden so much last Saturday.

Looks like it's been tampered with. I'll upload the photos I took when I get back home.

Turns out I need a 15 mm wrench to tighten them, and that's something I don't have, but will buy tomorrow.

Last edited:
First thing tomorrow:

This isn't safe, and needs to be taken care of.

Trying to figure out how to repair my bicycle pedals. One of them is barely hanging on, and needs to be tightened. :mad2: Should not have ridden so much last Saturday.

Looks like it's been tampered with. I'll upload the photos I took when I get back home.

Turns out I need a 15 mm wrench to tighten them, and that's something I don't have, but will buy tomorrow.

You got an AutoZone store nearby? They lend tools to customers maybe they'd have what you need and if you use it in the parking lot don't think they charge a deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back