What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
insomnia is awful, understand feeling..think you have take sleep when can get it even few winks during day

Trying to figure out what to do next. Plenty to figure out.

I'm at Lake Michigan right now, watching the sunrise, and seeing rip tide currents, and it is quite breezy here. The sunrise is beautiful here, and I'll upload the pictures after I have gotten enough of them.

checking email, FB and AD with a cup of coffee before I spend the day painting the deck.

I think that'd be a very good idea!

I think if the car hadn't had been invented until the present day, no-one would be allowed to drive one...

Two-tonnes of steel capable of travelling at upto 300kph?? And we have how many million of them?

I may just sell my car and buy a cow and ride that to work. No-one is ever going to get angry at a guy riding a cow :)

You should meet the Amish who live in our country. Everyone gets angry when a cow is in the road and some guy is riding on it. :P

You should meet the Amish who live in our country. Everyone gets angry when a cow is in the road and some guy is riding on it. :P

Or a horse and a buggy. Those, too, become annoying.

Waiting for my electronics to fully charge before I head out to snap some pictures of some very old buildings I discovered yesterday.

just playing country escape on my iphone and thinking what i should do tomorrow after work ;)

Resting after another long bicycle ride, this time to Wilson Beach.

I was just playing a game on my phone. It's pretty good, called Threes, and is super popular right now. $1.99 on both iOS and Android app stores.

Was at the doc's office the other day and a teen was there watching me play and asked to try it. I practically had to demand my phone back when my name was called.

THREES - A tiny puzzle that grows on you

Pondering my dinner options.

Bloody Mary Fried Chicken Clenched Arteries Deluxe?

1743610_10152697942841320_5540850809824034482_n.jpg

Food prepping..

Chicken baking, tilapia thawing, chicken taco meat thawing, pico de gallo chopped, carrots/zucchini/onions/squash/peppers roasting, quinoa goes last.

Getting ready to take more photos soon. The sun is setting now, so I'll be leaving momentarily.

I'm not terribly fond of bloody mary drinks either, but that's mostly because I can't figure out whether I like V8 juice or not. It's in a weird middle ground where I sometimes like it, sometimes I don't. Probably have to be in a mood for it or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back