What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shredding. And lots of it! Fun to dump papers from 15 years ago.

Yes. My backyard is a forest though, and feels scary to burn flyaway paper. Harder to control. I'd rather burn firewood which we have lots of too.

I'm up too early. Today is the day I begin searching for a new apartment, and I'm not sure what to expect today. I had planned on getting up at 7:45 AM, but couldn't sleep.

looking at seagulls looking at me,it raining they have to wait

I am waiting for Campus Nightmares: Gallaudet Murders to come on channel LMN at 10 pm.

Relaxing and enjoying a quiet evening at home. Feeling free!

Testing my history knowledge by watching this show called "Pawnography". It's actually fun to watch.

Sneezing & wiping my runny eyes. Guess I'll take an allergy pill today.

just mowed lawn and not notice cat sh1t in middle so looking at mower psyking self up to do a lot of cleaning

I'm having a glass of wine and calming down. I witnessed a road rage incident earlier in which a young mother and her kids were verbally abused by an aggressive driver who believed she wouldnt let him overtake her.
I got out of my car and told the aggressive driver to leave her alone otherwise I'd do something about it.
I nearly got punched for my trouble, but he gave me a mouthful of abuse and sped off, so I spoke to the young mother and we both informed the police.
No-one should have to deal with crap like that.

I'm having a glass of wine and calming down. I witnessed a road rage incident earlier in which a young mother and her kids were verbally abused by an aggressive driver who believed she wouldnt let him overtake her.
I got out of my car and told the aggressive driver to leave her alone otherwise I'd do something about it.
I nearly got punched for my trouble, but he gave me a mouthful of abuse and sped off, so I spoke to the young mother and we both informed the police.
No-one should have to deal with crap like that.

no they should not put up with that,and like cops everywhere they do nothing

Well, I reported it, and so did the Mom - this means that police will do a search for the car involved and hopefully do and knock on a door or two.
My wife works for the Police in the prosecutions department, so she'll know if anything happens (and promptly get taken off any resulting case due to personal confliction! )

But yeah, I cannot understand why people get so angry on the roads......although having said that, if that angry motorist would have started with me I would have certainly hit him back, and I probably would have made sure he wasn't going to hit me again. Although that probably makes me just as bad as him...

road rage on the increase you have to wonder if mental health tolerance tests be good idea before take car on the road

I think that'd be a very good idea!

I think if the car hadn't had been invented until the present day, no-one would be allowed to drive one...

Two-tonnes of steel capable of travelling at upto 300kph?? And we have how many million of them?

I may just sell my car and buy a cow and ride that to work. No-one is ever going to get angry at a guy riding a cow :)

the worse driving I ever seen in Malta on buses each bus driver had driving area into shrine with madonas Christ etc they crossed themselves before leaving bus stop,i saw one driver get out and thump a passenger..it really was/is take life in hands go on road in Malta

I just got back from riding my bicycle all the way to Lincolnwood, and back. What fun that was. Total miles is between 8-9, so a pretty good day. I also learned about a few areas I had never seen before, so that was good.

waiting for lottery numbers,somehow think I not a winner

well that stinks.
Hope you can at least try for a nap today.

Same with me.. my sleeping is messed up again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back