What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting for a parade to get over so I can get my dog to the park. The city block off most of roads and if made it harder to find a place to park your car. There was a road race in the morning and I had no idea which roads where blocked . A lot of the streets are one way here so the half city just about get shut down for 3 hours.

might do a few things i need to do before i go to work later this afternoon so i can get it all done beforehand

Banging my head....wondering why....?...would someone keep 2 Great Danes in a small 1BR apartment?.....My feelings are that it's Abuse...plain and simple....Big Dogs....and these 2 Great Danes are huge...need a place to run and exercise.....

I told my friend that someone most definetely would report it...as the Management doesn't allow dogs over 50 lbs.....My friend said the dogs owner (single lady)...just moved in from New York...was "struggling"...asking around if anyone had a Futon as she had no furniture....:hmm:...and that she had the Great Danes since they were puppies....

Wouldn't it be more "humane" for the lady to give the dogs up?....To a better home?.....Since she cannot afford furniture...and I'm also wondering how much it costs to feed 2 Great Danes...they are H-U-G-E!

Still shaking my head about it....

just fed the birds,i bit of local celb i clink fingers put arm up and countless sea birds come to me which do have draw backs when waiting for bus they know me follow bus..i must get photo and post it..done me bird duty and getting early night sleep...not able do much on computer no see keys well
Yes, I want to see a picture! :)

I am getting myself dry after riding through a rainstorm after finishing food shopping. I was way off on when it would start raining, and as a consequence, I got wet, and I'm gonna keep a better eye on the weather from now on.

And remind yourself where the fire extinguisher is in your house/apt. and how to operate it in an emergency.

The new manger put up fire extinguishers in the hallways but he uses real cheap brackets to hold the fire extinguishers on the wall and they keep falling off if you just just brush by it. So the fire extinguishers been sitting on the floor in the hallway for a week.

I am getting myself dry after riding through a rainstorm after finishing food shopping. I was way off on when it would start raining, and as a consequence, I got wet, and I'm gonna keep a better eye on the weather from now on.
Even the best predictions are not always accurate on the weather. The weather will do what it wants to do and when it wants to do it. I know I look at my weather app a lot but I also know not to rely on it when I go out as a rainstorm can come out of nowhere (or snow for that matter). At best it will 'predict' for the day not down to the hour.

Good thing you were heading home though when you got wet.

Even the best predictions are not always accurate on the weather. The weather will do what it wants to do and when it wants to do it. I know I look at my weather app a lot but I also know not to rely on it when I go out as a rainstorm can come out of nowhere (or snow for that matter). At best it will 'predict' for the day not down to the hour.

Good thing you were heading home though when you got wet.

Actually it was already raining when I came out, and I had to make a decision: ride home in the rain, or risk ruining the food I had brought? I chose to ride home, and keep my food from getting spoiled by waiting it out, but I made it back safely, which was no easy task, cause my handlebars were slippery, and the roads were slick, too. Next time I see storm clouds, I'm staying home.

I go through the same thing when I see my 3-year old niece. Spend a day playing with her and by the end I feel like I ran a few triathlons. It's like they have a mini-fusion reactor powering them through the day.

I told my niece that we need to put a pedometer on my goddaughter. I swear she ran over a mile yesterday. She never ever stops. My kids were nothing like her. They could sit read a book, play a game, watch a movie, color etc. My little dog got tired of chasing her yesterday. She is only two but they will eventually have to teach her to sit still for a little while especially if she wants to go to preschool. They signed her up for soccer at 2 years old and all she does is run...away from the soccer field.:giggle:

I told my niece that we need to put a pedometer on my goddaughter. I swear she ran over a mile yesterday. She never ever stops. My kids were nothing like her. They could sit read a book, play a game, watch a movie, color etc. My little dog got tired of chasing her yesterday. She is only two but they will eventually have to teach her to sit still for a little while especially if she wants to go to preschool. They signed her up for soccer at 2 years old and all she does is run...away from the soccer field.:giggle:

That's Cute!....Seems she is very hyper, and most 2 year olds are.

Watching and laughing at the movie, "Sharknado 2".

I am busy texting various friends from all over the US. One from Delaware, one locally, and a third in central IL. There goes my quiet night.

so since work calls me to tell me they ended up not needing me to come in tonight. i am jusg sitting in my comfy bed and looking at few things

*sigh* trying to keep myself warm, it is the fact that I am sick today - sucks to be like that during late winter season! :(

Getting ready to head out for taking care of business today. Not sure when I'll be back home today.

Cooling down after Raw Ryan Kettlebell workout

Making a mess of the kitchen! But those dang ducks staring at me from the balcony isn't helping! LOL :shock:

Making a mess of the kitchen! But those dang ducks staring at me from the balcony isn't helping! LOL :shock:

You see there!! I've always told you that you're a QUACKER!!! :laugh2: Take a pic of them maybe we can fix some peking duck in an orange sauce instead :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back