What are you doing right now? Part II

Im looking for a necklace for my pup. Lol

just finishing watching current bbc programme for deaf affairs...very interesting it was following deaf couple who were in institution FOR 'DEAF AND DUMB' as it was called...they got married must been awful trying live normal life but they did...send shivers institute for Deaf and Dumb life not easy in them days...missed rest of programme

Just filed a pest control violation with the City. These cockroaches are getting out of hand, and I'm fed up. It's time to take it to another level.

Got back from what may be my last walk around this office complex (nice weather today) and found out that there's a big give away going on in the lunch room. They have lots of promotional stuff left over that needs to be gotten rid of before the office closes. Felt like a bunch of turkey buzzards swooping in for a share of the carcass.
I got a bunch of purple pens for my purple loving daughter, some jump ropes (will give those to my daughter to share with her friends), some step counters/pedometers and a few other things.

Going to go pick up a few movies for watching next Thursday. Someone is lending me a few movies, and I can use VLC on my laptop to watch them.

Just got home after a very busy day at work so I'm sitting on the couch.

Taking a rare nighttime trip downtown, but first a stop by CUS to report that broken WCH bell. Then a 5-block walk to Cloud Gate.

slowly working my way through a large stack of We Read surveys from elementary school kids grades K-3. A month-long project and I'm only about 1/3 way done with the stack, though it's possible more will show up late.

I would much rather be at home playing with my dog.

Starting our Christmas vacation and getting ready for the first of many social gatherings tomorrow.

And returned home from getting the dogs groomed, and mailed a large package to one of our daughters and her family.

$30 total to get it mailed priority, and we did that because it was cheaper than the standard post as the box was so big. Wow.

On Michigan Ave..... in 22-degree weather. Since my last visit here (2 weeks ago, 4 blocks from Cloud Gate) things have been added.

Starting our Christmas vacation and getting ready for the first of many social gatherings tomorrow.

And returned home from getting the dogs groomed, and mailed a large package to one of our daughters and her family.

$30 total to get it mailed priority, and we did that because it was cheaper than the standard post as the box was so big. Wow.

They have small, medium and large flat rate boxes at the post office they supply for free. The small one is $5.80 and the large one is $17 something I believe to ship them no matter what the weight. And you can set up an account with the post office online and print your own postage if you wanted its cheaper that way.

Making a note of the Canal Street Crossing-- turns out Amtrak does own it, so I'm getting the information so I can properly report the bell.

They have small, medium and large flat rate boxes at the post office they supply for free. The small one is $5.80 and the large one is $17 something I believe to ship them no matter what the weight. And you can set up an account with the post office online and print your own postage if you wanted its cheaper that way.

Well, at least I know for next year! :lol:

I just talked to a couple of railroad workers. They said the WCH bell works, but it's too low for me to hear, so they're going to increase the volume of it to match the other one. That shouldn't take long to do.

I'm thinking what to buy my Mom for Christmas.. I still don't have a clue, she's not the type to keep nicknacks or wear jewelry and such.. Last year I got her spa treatments & the year before I got her gift certificates for her favorite expensive makeup stuff. I just don't know what to get her now..

I'm thinking what to buy my Mom for Christmas.. I still don't have a clue, she's not the type to keep nicknacks or wear jewelry and such.. Last year I got her spa treatments & the year before I got her gift certificates for her favorite expensive makeup stuff. I just don't know what to get her now..

Something like fruit assortment that are delivered each month for a year.

does she play any activities?

I am writing Christmas cards. I did 17 so far. I think I have two more left to write.

Just finished taking stuff out to the dumpster at work. Cleaning out an an office that has been in business for 10-1/2 years is a lot of work.

Back