What are you doing right now? Part II

I am giving gift ideas out to my oldest who is at the mall trying to shop for his family and have chick fil a for lunch with my hubby before he leaves for a meeting with the boss.

I am giving gift ideas out to my oldest who is at the mall trying to shop for his family and have chick fil a for lunch with my hubby before he leaves for a meeting with the boss.

Do you have 5 kids??? Big family!

Nope! I have three, but there's days when the kids walk in from school and their friends are with them, it seems like I have more. Giggles!

:lol: I don't have any kids yet. I hope to have two or three. Are you related to the kids in your avatar?

Headed back downtown to get better quality photos from last night. I'm also gonna spend more time down there than I did last night, as well.

Going to head out to the mall if my daughter ever gets ready. I think she is on the phone with her French boyfriend right now. Youngest daughter just left to go break up with her live in boyfriend of 2+ years. It desperately needed to happen, so proud of her for doing this. She will be moving home until she can get on her feet again.

Going to head out to the mall if my daughter ever gets ready. I think she is on the phone with her French boyfriend right now. Youngest daughter just left to go break up with her live in boyfriend of 2+ years. It desperately needed to happen, so proud of her for doing this. She will be moving home until she can get on her feet again.

Oooh, that sounds like a precarious situation even though it needs to be done.Wishing your daughter all the best with the breakup, and good luck to you too with a daughter living at home.

Good luck to your daughter. I hope she is able to get on her feet quickly, and that you enjoy her time at home with you.

Catching my breath..... and starting to figure out which pictures to upload (I have quite the collection).

We are fixing clam chowder and cranberry sauce and getting ready to settle down with three dogs and a warm television. :)

I'm at the Metra Market underneath Ogilive Transportation Center, and this one store, called Chicago Fresh Market is a sweet tooth paradise. :shock: I gotta come back here again soon.

Having a mild nose bleed. Just one nostril. Happened Tuesday too at around the same time. I'll use some nose spray shortly. And, yes, I have a humidifier in my room.

Having a mild nose bleed. Just one nostril. Happened Tuesday too at around the same time. I'll use some nose spray shortly. And, yes, I have a humidifier in my room.

Have you had your blood pressure checked?

I painted an art piece for her one year as well, she displays it on her dresser in her bedroom. So I don't really want to go that route again yet.

Something like fruit assortment that are delivered each month for a year.
Nice suggestion, I will look into those.

does she play any activities?
No, not really. She works a lot and likes reading some religious books but other than that she just goes to work then home with an occasional country driving or shopping trip on the weekend.

Have you had your blood pressure checked?

Twice this fall at routine dr appts. I could get my daughter to take it.
I'm sure it's just the dry air caused by running the heater. It wasn't a dripping nose bleed. My humidifier, by my bed, is an Aqua Stone. It seems to be doing the job. Better than having a glass of water on my nightstand that could get knocked over & cheaper & easier to take care of than an electric humidifier.

Waking up and getting my day started after being well rested last night-- I badly needed that.

Making the cookies I was supposed to make last night. I chose to fall asleep instead. :lol:

Soon I'm gonna start digging through the 135+ photos I took last night :shock: and picking which to put here.

Back