What are you doing right now? Part II

Putting more Hello Kitty bandaids on. Courtesy of a 4-month old kitten on his early-morning run. :)

Making spaghetti. All mine this time. :)/:(

Last edited:
Was looking for my ear ring...always forgetting to take them out before bed....No luck yet.

You ladies make my heart skip beats. :)

Hey now...*looks inside undies* Hmm..yep... still boy.

I'm only there for the food!

Unless something happened after looking in the mirror at a fuzzy face (and itchy dang) and sleeping... My driver's license sez I'm a boy. :D

So can I still come over for spaghetti or is it for ladies only? *sad face*

(No worries... I get this a lot.. I don't know why... last time it was my old screen name that confused people.. )

My driver's license sez I'm a boy. :D

Hey, I found your drivers license :D

il_fullxfull.1178783594_sfl9.jpg

Last edited:
Meh. If I said "you guys" instead, AlleyCat prolly woulda scratched my eyes out.
Thank goodness there is such a thing as humor, because this is hardly the first time I did this. :rolleyes:

Lol. I never scratch anybody's eyes out. At least not intentionally ..... (meaning, I may have ...)

Waiting for the airport shuttle after just checking out if the hotel.
Will catch rail line from airport to train station then leave my bags while I go ride more rails around Portland

Meh. If I said "you guys" instead, AlleyCat prolly woulda scratched my eyes out.
Thank goodness there is such a thing as humor, because this is hardly the first time I did this. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, humor is a hard thing to translate to text so...or even interpret (been there done that :))

"You guys" has long been a somewhat of a gender neutral term to refer to a group of 2 or more for as long as I can remember.

Would take a lot more for AC to scratch somebody's eyes out!

No harm no foul. I always find it amusing

Unfortunately, humor is a hard thing to translate to text so...or even interpret (been there done that :))

"You guys" has long been a somewhat of a gender neutral term to refer to a group of 2 or more for as long as I can remember.

Would take a lot more for AC to scratch somebody's eyes out!

No harm no foul. I always find it amusing

With AlleyCat referring to you as DD it reminded me that we have to pay attention to context. I have also seen Deafdyke referred to as DD.

"You guys" has long been a somewhat of a gender neutral term to refer to a group of 2 or more for as long as I can remember....
Growing up in the Northeast, we always used "you guys" (or "youze guys") for males and females both.

Here in the Southeast, "y'all" or "all y'all" fits everyone. :)

With AlleyCat referring to you as DD it reminded me that we have to pay attention to context. I have also seen Deafdyke referred to as DD.
Ugh. My post was in direct response to DeafDucky and Beowulf's posts. At no time was DeafDyke in here. I'm sorry, I will take the time to spell out DeafDucky from now on.

Ugh. My post was in direct response to DeafDucky and Beowulf's posts. At no time was DeafDyke in here. I'm sorry, I will take the time to spell out DeafDucky from now on.

If you read what I posted again, you will discover that I never did say that she was in this thread. It just made me think of the need to pay attention to context because of the DD used at different times for different people.

Back