What are you doing right now? Part II

Do you ever go for a walk within the train while it is moving? Maybe get something to eat in a dinning car or such. Or if there is a dome car go there for a better look at the scenery?

I've rode on Amtrak long distance train trip and had sleeper roommete. I'm sure LB knows this as I do... Walk between train cars and eat in diner room or sit in dome car. When the train is near my destination, I wait in the room with my stuffs and when train arrives at destination, I get off.

Please use your common sense.

Common sense? Common sense???
What is it, now? (Amtrac lover here now.)

Lamenting over drinking too much last night. I really should not do that. I kissed a stranger and made a date for making spaghetti. I don't really even like spaghetti. Oops.

Lamenting over drinking too much last night. I really should not do that. I kissed a stranger and made a date for making spaghetti. I don't really even like spaghetti. Oops.

Lol. I really don't like kissing spaghetti and making strangers, but that seems to be happening. God bless you, AlleyCat, now I can sleep and will welcome all the dreams.

I wrote that??? Good grief, I will join the Foreign Legion. :(

Lol. You definitely did. But hey, anything goes. Just don't stick a wire brush up your butt just because you feel like it.

I like beating my head with a hammer because it feels good when I stop. Is that bad?

Having the same, "What's for dinner," argument I've had with my boyfriend every day for the past 14 years.

Back