Were you deaf and 'gifted' ?

:dunno: I found getting into Harvard extremely easy for me

What year? This year is different from...20 years ago when getting into Harvard. It gets tougher every year..I expect the admissions to crest its peak somewhere in this decade.

What year? This year is different from...20 years ago when getting into Harvard. It gets tougher every year..I expect the admissions to crest its peak somewhere in this decade.

97 I think. Wife and daughter got in too and my daughter was only 7. We just got off the little tram and walked straight in.......nobody said a word. Even bought a sweatshirt and a shot glass. We had coffee too.

97 I think. Wife and daughter got in too and my daughter was only 7. We just got off the little tram and walked straight in.......nobody said a word. Even bought a sweatshirt and a shot glass. We had coffee too.

Gotcha. Just tourists...we get tons of them everywhere.....especially for those asian tourists keeping blocking my way in the Infinite Corridor when I'm trying to rush to my classes. LOL

Whoa! A family of brainiacs! And none of the "AA" degrees, either.

Anybody in your immediate family musically inclined/talented?

Hrmm....not that I can think top off my head, but my father enjoys classical music very much.

I"m wondering why you're asking me those music questions?

Hey! Watch yer mouth. It aint' that old! If I can still flip tires in my 40s, heck, I'm not even close.

I know....I like to say I am old to lower peoples expectations.....then they are really shocked when I perform. :)

Back