Welfare recipients live in mansion

Oh well. I would rather live in a society where it is easier to defraud the government than making it more difficult to get assistance from the government. I have no idea where these people get their funds, but 2500 sq. feet in not that big a residence.

Agreed. And no one has shown any evidence that they are defrauding the government. People are once again jumping to emotional conclusions without enough evidence of anything have been done that was improper.

no...... no...... no...... what I mean is that they're on fixed income just like everybody else. They made do with same fixed income like everybody else in welfare program.

So is it wrong of me if I live like a king while rest suffer even though if we all have same fixed incomes?

Right. People do not get rich from disability income.:roll:

They can, if they are willing to commit fraud.

in this case... I have a feeling no fraud has taken place. why would feds sue instead of prosecute? puzzling.....

What a surprise.... Chiro's, shrinks and ambulance chasers are some of the biggest enablers of fraud IMO.. I guess he wanted a piece of the pie. Granted it's early in the story. Not guilty yet.

Chiropractors, psychiatrists, and lawyers are the biggest enablers of fraud? Interesting. It just shows your disdain for them, that's all.

in this case... I have a feeling no fraud has taken place. why would feds sue instead of prosecute? puzzling.....

I see it more as strategy. :dunno: Criminal Fraud is extremely hard to prosecute.

Just so you know. I am aware it was merely an opinion, though. That's okay. :giggle:

FYI I find this post hurtful, in fact I am quite upset. If I still worked I would probably need a month off. I think I will call R. A. Gabriele "The lawyer who sends flowers"

FYI I find this post hurtful, in fact I am quite upset. If I still worked I would probably need a month off. I think I will call R. A. Gabriele "The lawyer who sends flowers"

Roses can put you in a world of hurt, too.

Back