Watch ... that will become the 666 Mark of the Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really, all-knowing netrox? And how competent are you? Can you recite all 66 books of the Bible...in their proper order? Can you name all ten of the ten commandments in order? Can you name what the professions were of all the disciples of Jesus? Can you name the reason that the Apostle Paul's name was changed? Those are just starters...there are hundreds more, so I am calling your bluff.

Competency has nothing to do with knowledge of the Bible. I'll bet that there are many athiests that know the Bible better than you do and you still won't accept that they could be right. It's your way of thinking that is truly delusional. You are so bent on your delusions that you don't see it. People have different ways to interpret the Bible but you keep preaching that yours is the right way.

And like I said earlier, I don't give a damn about your religious ramblings. And it's my opinion that you're a bunch of looneys. In order to stop being a looney, stop being obsessed with the Bible - well, more like being obsessed with what you're being preached, ok?

BTW, my father was a Christian preacher.

-jeff

Heath you are right, but I would stop posting about it because everybody has there own view and will argue with you just for something to do...the best thing to do is for everyone to keep there views to themselves and we will all find out who is right in the end.

pek1 said:

Suppose for a moment, that I was a cop and I stopped you for speeding and you have the mark on you. I, as a cop, have a scanner that I would scan over your hand or forehead, and know instantaneously who you are. You can't deny to me who you are, neither could you deny that you just had three beers and two shots of whiskey, as your purchases would also come up at every store you shop at. Have children? I would know their names, ages and everything about them. I would know if you had taken a shower that morning and what brand of shampoo you use. All this without a search warrent. I could also bring up from your mark, what television programs you watch and what movies you rent at the video rental agency. I would know your bank account information, as well as your balances on all your accounts and whether you are current on any and all of your bills. Right now, as it stands, your license plate already has a chip in it and records where you go at all times, did you know that? Those are scary thoughts, dude!

You ARE paranoid. First off, the idea of the mark has been around for millenia. The form that the mark will take keeps evolving with time. 2000 years ago, it would have been thought to simply be a magical spot or discoloration on someone's skin. Only recently are people attributing it to technology embedded into one's body.

Who says that a cop would be able to scan you and know everything about you? It seems that you're of the kind of people who believes that if you have nothing to hide, everything should be shown. I'm going to be fighting tooth and nail to prevent the government from knowing anything more about me than it takes to run the government. At least I'm involved that way, instead of being like you and turning tail and coming up with theories like this.

And the license plates that are chipped? That's just Britian, and that's just a test, for starters. Again, tooth and nail, fighting against it here because it doesn't do a dang thing except invade my privacy. Still, it's not the mark.

666 is nothing but a Tulpa, let me explain to u what a Tulpa is.

a Tulpa is something, anything that is believed by many people that it ends up becoming real, but it only affects the people who believe it. like the Devil, or Demons stuff like that.

basically 666 is just a superstition. all they are, are 3 of the same numbers. just like 222, or 111 or 555.

There is going to be devilish weddings this year, June 6, 06 at 6:06 am.

If it was not written in the bible, none of this would be happen.

People have different ways to interpret the Bible but you keep preaching that yours is the right way.
Precisely! It even says in the Bible that it's OK to have differing beliefs when it comes to worshipping God. 1 Cor 13.6- And there are diversties of activities but it is the same God who works all in all.

deafdyke said:
Precisely! It even says in the Bible that it's OK to have differing beliefs when it comes to worshipping God. 1 Cor 13.6- And there are diversties of activities but it is the same God who works all in all.
Where does the Bible say that? Not 1 Cor. 13:6.

I Cor. 13:6
"Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;"

netrox said:
And like I said earlier, I don't give a damn about your religious ramblings. And it's my opinion that you're a bunch of looneys. In order to stop being a looney, stop being obsessed with the Bible - well, more like being obsessed with what you're being preached, ok?

-jeff

Jeff,

I don't recall asking if you actually gave a damn...Reba, do you recall if I asked Jeff his opinion? You're entitled to your opinion, just like the rest of us are. :)

XBGMER said:
...I don't think him or her is totally confuse...Reba, please respect him or her's opinions of comments or their own interpteraions that he or she 's belief from scripture without your own critize .. I want to respect her or his...
I didn't mean to disrespect Dennis' opinion; I just thought his statement indicated confusion.

Dennis, I apologize. I don't agree with you, but I don't mean any disrespect.

Reba said:
I didn't mean to disrespect Dennis' opinion; I just thought his statement indicated confusion.

Dennis, I apologize. I don't agree with you, but I don't mean any disrespect.
Yeah... I realized that most christians are newbies and exciting to preach to people thats their beliefs about jesus christ. I let them read book, and interpeter through the word of God from the scripture.. they are still learning it from began... correct me if i am wrong.. therefore, they are not officaly soild meat..

I hope they have faith and read their own scriptures that their contuning... I want to trying not critize christians newbies beliefs nor turn their beliefs down. i am trying to respect them because they want to eager about God for their hungries or they have different beliefs... ;)

netrox said:

BTW, my father was a Christian preacher.

-jeff

:roll: :popcorn: Who cares?

Did you know that when you call your mother, "MOM"... you are supporting satanism?

Check it out on any phone. Dialing M-O-M will spell out 6-6-6.

So, what do you have to say about that? All of our mothers are in league with the devil?

Did the person who came up with the word "MOM"... a member of a satanic cult and wanted to secretly represent the devil without us knowing about it?

Oh, wait... I forgot...

Telephones were made afterwards. Perhaps, the man who invented the alphanumeric keypads on phones was a satanic cult member? Hmm...

You saw 666 anywhere so you touched it now. Nothing happens! When 666 touches on your skin during 7 yrs tribulation after the rapture occured, Too bad!

Askjo said:
You saw 666 anywhere so you touched it now. Nothing happens! When 666 touches on your skin during 7 yrs tribulation after the rapture occured, Too bad!
Well, I dialed 666 one time and out of the blue... some crazy chick smacked me in the back of my head. So, I will never dial 666 again!

VamPyroX said:
Did you know that when you call your mother, "MOM"... you are supporting satanism?

Check it out on any phone. Dialing M-O-M will spell out 6-6-6.

So, what do you have to say about that? All of our mothers are in league with the devil?

Did the person who came up with the word "MOM"... a member of a satanic cult and wanted to secretly represent the devil without us knowing about it?

Oh, wait... I forgot...

Telephones were made afterwards. Perhaps, the man who invented the alphanumeric keypads on phones was a satanic cult member? Hmm...

:roll: You've got WAY TOO MUCH free time on your hands. Come over and wash my car.

netrox said:
People like Askjo, pek1, heath shouldn't be allowed to vote due to their incompetency.

:laugh2: Damn right! 666 is just a number. Quit becoming too paranoid over little things and enjoy the life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back