Watch ... that will become the 666 Mark of the Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heath said:
You do not want this in your hand or your forehead... the 666 mark as foretold in the KJV Holy Bible...

See article...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060106/od_nm/technology_implants_dc

*yawn* More paranoia from crazies who believe the bible. Why couldn't the mark be your social security number? Or your driver's license? A tattoo?

No, you have to go around believing that a RFID chip will be the "mark" and it will somehow be connected to "666." And if this isn't the mark, you'll find the next thing and designate THAT the mark. Whatever.

Now, get this -- I'm not interested in having ANY kind of chip inserted into me without MY being able to have full control as to when it transmits. I do not want to walk past a checkout counter and accidentially pay for someone's purchases, or to have someone steal from my bank account simply by scanning my body. I also don't need to give someone the incentive to steal my money or my identity or my vote by chopping off my body parts. I'd rather have a wallet and cash and state issued IDs, thank you very much.

MY reasons for not wanting the chip has NOTHING to do with the bible nor of the mark. MY reasons are reasonable because I desire privacy and control over my body and possessions, NOT because there's a boogeyman in a book that people have to blindly believe without facts.

Too many holes in KJV bible. For some reason those are not authorized by God but authorized by protestant church. It did not say anything about chips in the bible so men invent and create control over people's mind.

There is no "mark of the Beast" until the Beast is made known. He will not be known until the Tribulation. The Tribulation doesn't begin until after the Rapture. The Rapture hasn't happened yet.

The mode of the "mark" is not important. It doesn't matter if it will be a chip, a bar code, a tatoo, or some other not yet known technology. The important thing at that time will be making the decision whether to follow God or to follow the Beast. The "mark" will be the outward proof of that decision.

It is like Christian baptism now. Baptism itself doesn't save anyone. Baptism is an outward public proof of an inward spiritual decision.

IMHO

One family in FLA has the chip under the skin. The chip under the skin is just test for new development in the future. If this new technology (microchip or other mark) is successful, it can lead to the Mark of Beast in the future. The "666" mark will appear in the 7 yrs tribulation only AFTER the rapture. FYI -- the computer is "666" itself. Also VISA, New York (State) and others belong to the invisible "666" secret.

Askjo said:
One family in FLA has the chip under the skin. The chip under the skin is just test for new development in the future. If this new technology (microchip or other mark) is successful, it can lead to the Mark of Beast in the future. The "666" mark will appear in the 7 yrs tribulation only AFTER the rapture. FYI -- the computer is "666" itself. Also VISA, New York (State) and others belong to the invisible "666" secret.

Paranoia, nothing more. You are supporting the devil by using a computer.

Hypocrite.

Reba said:
There is no "mark of the Beast" until the Beast is made known. He will not be known until the Tribulation. The Tribulation doesn't begin until after the Rapture. The Rapture hasn't happened yet.

The mode of the "mark" is not important. It doesn't matter if it will be a chip, a bar code, a tatoo, or some other not yet known technology. The important thing at that time will be making the decision whether to follow God or to follow the Beast. The "mark" will be the outward proof of that decision.

It is like Christian baptism now. Baptism itself doesn't save anyone. Baptism is an outward public proof of an inward spiritual decision.

IMHO

:gpost:

Banjo said:
Paranoia, nothing more. You are supporting the devil by using a computer.

Hypocrite.
However the devil can't pull me out of God's hand. The computer is a material. The devil and God do nothing with that computer, but they deal with the PEOPLE because the computer will not go to Heaven or Hell.

Askjo said:
However the devil can't pull me out of God's hand. The computer is a material. The devil and God do nothing with that computer, but they deal with the PEOPLE because the computer will not go to Heaven or Hell.

You said computers are related to the mark of the beast, "666". Therefore, you're a hypocrite. You allow yourself to operate a machine that is related to the "mark of the beast". People make computers and your money go to these devil worshippers, remember that.

Askjo said:

Askjo, do you really believe that the ENTIRE STATE OF NEW YORK belongs to Satan? And EVERY COMPUTER belongs to Satan? Your reasoning is screwed up.

God created everything, even Satan. God cannot create sin. The devil cannot create anything that God doesn't let him create. Therefore, God created the computer, the "state of New York" and Visa.

"The devil can't pull me out of God's hand." Sure he can. You're boasting about being in God's hand, thinking you're so much better than those who haven't accepted God. Having an ego is sinful.

Actually some Biblical scholars scanned the writing of Revelation, and the scan indicated that the number might have been 616, rather then 666.

Romans 8:
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Askjo said:

Huh?... :confused:

Banjo said:
You said computers are related to the mark of the beast, "666".
Correct, the mark of beast is not here today, but it will appear in the 7 yrs tribulation. 666 is not required by the authority today, but 666 on the skin will be required in the 7 yrs tribulation.
Therefore, you're a hypocrite
No, I am not.

Dennis said:
Askjo, do you really believe that the ENTIRE STATE OF NEW YORK belongs to Satan? And EVERY COMPUTER belongs to Satan? Your reasoning is screwed up.
The gemerita shows that New York is 666 because the United Nation is in this State! The gemerita ALSO shows that the computer is 666 because of communication and buying and selling.

Askjo said:
The gemerita shows that New York is 666 because the United Nation is in this State! The gemerita ALSO shows that the computer is 666 because of communication and buying and selling.

(laughing my head off)

People are actually this paranoid?

Huh, some people... so amusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back