Watch ... that will become the 666 Mark of the Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banjo said:
You said computers are related to the mark of the beast, "666". Therefore, you're a hypocrite. You allow yourself to operate a machine that is related to the "mark of the beast". People make computers and your money go to these devil worshippers, remember that.
:werd: If using technology was the work of the devil, all deaf people with hearing aids, cochlear implants, alarm clocks, strobe lights, etc... would be considered devil worshippers! :eek:

Oh no.?.. I have 666 at the base of my neck
Fuzzy, is your name Damien by any chance?
Vampy.......so maybe THAT'S why Deaf seperatists are so extreme.....they believe those of us who are hoh are devil worshippers and completely evil!

All I"m gonna say is its coming. They will force you to take upon you some kind of mark. I am unsure of what......but you wil have to take it to buy food, gas, power, etc......it will begin that way. If you refuse you will not be able to trade.

The best way to avoid that is to make sure you are prepared. Get food storage, water storage and get yourself out of debt. Stay close to the Lord and he will direct you to safetey and help you to know what to do. Best thing is to prepare but prepare spiritually as well as temporally. It is coming.. I got news for ya. We are so close becuase of the wickedness of this nation.

For if ye are prepared ye shall not fear.

Penni

Modern christians, Don't jump the conclusion what you warnly claim about the mark of beast is chip.. I did not find the mark of beast is mircochip in the scripture... correct me if i am wrong, therefore, the mark of beast is the man! I have to re-educate you christians.. the mark is the sign / token and the sign / token is the mark.. the mark is number or the name.. seem obviously that the beast must had the family of numbers. Because the beast which is kingdom identifying a specificed nation.. In Daniel 7:23 like Nimrod was came from Cush had lineage of Ham which is objective kingdom/ nation/ race of people ruled above all nations. the mark of beast is the sign of people.. beast had larger numbers of people.. the number of man which meanings the childern of man and the beast had thousand's thousand's thousand childern more than your nation. that why he created his own superpower military with him overcome the entirly various nation, is that understanding clearly to you??

I notice that you christians always too focus on revelation more than Gensis 4:15 and Ezekiel 9:4 without example to non-christian peoples..

Can you example me in "Old testment" of Genesis 4:15 "...The Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him." and Ezekiel 9:4 "....set a mark upon the foreheads of men.... before you focus on and warnly claim the mark of beast from revelation" ???? ummmmm..

Last edited:
Askjo said:
What does 666 on address do anything with you?
It means nothing to me , just another mislead from Christian people on this one.

Ezekiel 9:4:

And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

Ooh! Look! A mark means that the Lord won't slay you! Well, the NIV version is a lot easier to understand, but ya'll keep saying the KJV version is the hella best translation.

Of course, Christians will say, "No, no, you're interpreting it out of context. It's meant to be a mark on those who are not worshipping false gods. Er, I mean, it's meant to be something that happened in the past, and isn't to happen again in the future. Nothing to do with the future." Right.

Fuzzy, is your name Damien by any chance?

whew no, and turned out it was a false alarm- it's not 666 it's 999....
whew again...

Fuzzy

..or the one who put the numbers on my neck was dyslexic..

(jk - please do not think I laugh at dyslexia)

Fuzzy

If your do not believe in "afterlife," did you see a fire on front of your eyes? If so, you are a liar.

You're on something, aren't you?

It is so hilarious that delusional Xians are quoting ancient verses from the Bible as if they're still true for us today!

-jeff

XBGMER said:
I notice that you christians always too focus on revelation more than Gensis 4:15 and Ezekiel 9:4 without example to non-christian peoples..

Can you example me in "Old testment" of Genesis 4:15 "...The Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him." and Ezekiel 9:4 "....set a mark upon the foreheads of men.... before you focus on and warnly claim the mark of beast from revelation" ???? ummmmm..
Genesis 4:15...God put a special mark on Cain to protect him. The mark on Cain was a warning to other people not to kill him.

Ezekiel 9:4...God used a special mark to show which people God would judge, and which people He would save. They were marked according to whether or not they were faithful to God or seeking after idols.

Neither of those marks is the "mark of the Beast". Each mark was designed specific for each event, for different purposes.

Dennis said:
Ezekiel 9:4:

Ooh! Look! A mark means that the Lord won't slay you! Well, the NIV version is a lot easier to understand, but ya'll keep saying the KJV version is the hella best translation.

Of course, Christians will say, "No, no, you're interpreting it out of context. It's meant to be a mark on those who are not worshipping false gods. Er, I mean, it's meant to be something that happened in the past, and isn't to happen again in the future. Nothing to do with the future." Right.
I don't understand the problem. The mark in Ezekiel has nothing to do with the "666" mark in Revelation. Why are you so confused?

That's because you're attributing too much weight to "666" vs simply being aware that it's a BAD IDEA IN GENERAL to blindly listen to someone who claims he's a God, forces you to pledge allegiance to him in order to do the basics of living, and then everyone thinks that it'll happen exactly like this in the future.

You really don't think the Anti-Christ will avoid being linked as the Anti-Christ? Is he not going to know what the bible says about him? Do you think he's going to be as predictable as a cheap paperback book villian?

Dennis said:
*yawn* More paranoia from crazies who believe the bible. Why couldn't the mark be your social security number? Or your driver's license? A tattoo?

No, you have to go around believing that a RFID chip will be the "mark" and it will somehow be connected to "666." And if this isn't the mark, you'll find the next thing and designate THAT the mark. Whatever.

Now, get this -- I'm not interested in having ANY kind of chip inserted into me without MY being able to have full control as to when it transmits. I do not want to walk past a checkout counter and accidentially pay for someone's purchases, or to have someone steal from my bank account simply by scanning my body. I also don't need to give someone the incentive to steal my money or my identity or my vote by chopping off my body parts. I'd rather have a wallet and cash and state issued IDs, thank you very much.

MY reasons for not wanting the chip has NOTHING to do with the bible nor of the mark. MY reasons are reasonable because I desire privacy and control over my body and possessions, NOT because there's a boogeyman in a book that people have to blindly believe without facts.

Dennis,

I've been in the ministry a long time, it is true.

However, the Bible specifically says the Mark of the Beast (Book of Revelation) is a specific mark, one which you have no control whether you receive it or not, as it will be mandatory in order to conduct ALL business that you do. You have no choice. It will probably do away with all other identifications as we know them and will be perceived easier than pi.

Suppose for a moment, that I was a cop and I stopped you for speeding and you have the mark on you. I, as a cop, have a scanner that I would scan over your hand or forehead, and know instantaneously who you are. You can't deny to me who you are, neither could you deny that you just had three beers and two shots of whiskey, as your purchases would also come up at every store you shop at. Have children? I would know their names, ages and everything about them. I would know if you had taken a shower that morning and what brand of shampoo you use. All this without a search warrent. I could also bring up from your mark, what television programs you watch and what movies you rent at the video rental agency. I would know your bank account information, as well as your balances on all your accounts and whether you are current on any and all of your bills. Right now, as it stands, your license plate already has a chip in it and records where you go at all times, did you know that? Those are scary thoughts, dude!

People like Askjo, pek1, heath shouldn't be allowed to vote due to their incompetency.

Reba said:
Genesis 4:15...God put a special mark on Cain to protect him. The mark on Cain was a warning to other people not to kill him.

Ezekiel 9:4...God used a special mark to show which people God would judge, and which people He would save. They were marked according to whether or not they were faithful to God or seeking after idols.

Neither of those marks is the "mark of the Beast". Each mark was designed specific for each event, for different purposes.
those marks were not deigned specifc of each events... You don't believe that Old and New testment are not same nor compare new to old testment.. I read every posts that you believe that you are offically childern from Noah and the Lord... But it seems to me that you have no clue about the mark is most signfination to the world. You can't find whom is lineage of Cain with your own clue also since you can't figure out what race of canaan came from! I don't think so that you came from lineage of Noah... unless you were came from Noah, you must tell the world who is canaan and Noah never made childern of canaan into disappear from the world.. tell me where the childern of canaan are now??? Do you believe that I am the lineage of Cain??

Reba said:
I don't understand the problem. The mark in Ezekiel has nothing to do with the "666" mark in Revelation. Why are you so confused?
I don't think him or her is totally confuse...Reba, please respect him or her's opinions of comments or their own interpteraions that he or she 's belief from scripture without your own critize .. I want to respect her or his...

Modern christians, you wanted non-christians stay blind eyes like you are still walking in path of blind eyes, i mean you always teaching them as more focus on new testment than old testment..

anyway you can give me an explain of:

1 Kings 10:14
Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold.

Rev. 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. ????

ARE THOSE MARK OF THE BEAST???

Last edited:
netrox said:
People like Askjo, pek1, heath shouldn't be allowed to vote due to their incompetency.

Oh really, all-knowing netrox? And how competent are you? Can you recite all 66 books of the Bible...in their proper order? Can you name all ten of the ten commandments in order? Can you name what the professions were of all the disciples of Jesus? Can you name the reason that the Apostle Paul's name was changed? Those are just starters...there are hundreds more, so I am calling your bluff.

Reba, read

Reba,

Stick to the Book of Daniel and also Revelation, those two go hand-in-hand. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back