Watch ... that will become the 666 Mark of the Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Askjo said:
Re-read the Bible (KJV).

No, that has nothing to do with the bible. I'm talking about Y-O-U.

Banjo, It would not be a laughing matter if you are not saved then the Rapture happens and now the anti christ takes world center stage then the beheadings began and you had to make your choice. People believe that beheadings are quick and painless. They are not !!!!! and they are painful even when a guiollinte ( wrong sp ) is used. It still hurts. Have you seen the beheading video clip of Nick Berg. If you turn up the volume on the computer then turn up your hearing aid then watch the Nick Berg beheading video clip. You can clearly hear him screaming in agony as the terrorists behead his head off. You not only would have to deal with severe beatings and tools of tourture before you even are placed head down to be beheaded when the anti christ is on earth for 7 years. Better to have Jesus Christ now!!! and if the Rapture happened tonight 5 mintunes as you are reading this then you miss the Rapture. Ask Jesus Christ into your heart right now this very moment !!!! Be smart , man. Jesus Christ will really help you !!!! :)

Heath said:
Banjo, It would not be a laughing matter if you are not saved then the Rapture happens and now the anti christ takes world center stage then the beheadings began and you had to make your choice. People believe that beheadings are quick and painless. They are not !!!!! and they are painful even when a guiollinte ( wrong sp ) is used. It still hurts. Have you seen the beheading video clip of Nick Berg. If you turn up the volume on the computer then turn up your hearing aid then watch the Nick Berg beheading video clip. You can clearly hear him screaming in agony as the terrorists behead his head off. You not only would have to deal with severe beatings and tools of tourture before you even are placed head down to be beheaded when the anti christ is on earth for 7 years. Better to have Jesus Christ now!!! and if the Rapture happened tonight 5 mintunes as you are reading this then you miss the Rapture. Ask Jesus Christ into your heart right now this very moment !!!! Be smart , man. Jesus Christ will really help you !!!! :)
Amen! I second that :thumb:

Heath said:

You're talking out of fear. I don't need a functionally illiterate and over-patriotic American to tell me what to think and feel. I don't wish to view the beheadings, only sick people would. I guess you did see it because you enjoy them.

Look, stop twisting the words of God. You're making him look like a total tyrant. You aren't making him sounding any better than Hitler or Saddam.

Such blasphemous attitude you got there. People like you are going to burn in hell because you are not really loyal to God, you're just sucking it up to him because you're scared of burning in hell for eternality.

Such hypocrites.

Askjo said:
Amen! I second that :thumb:

The same goes for you, you aren't any better than Heath. All the "knowledge" you claim to hold has yet to be shown to the public.

I swear, Heath and Askjo, you are all psychotic looney religious igrunts. You are so bent on your own delusions that you won't accept that you could be all wrong... and that you could be going to hell for not believing in another psychotic religious igrunt's delusions.

You understand? Probably not.

I have great news for you though - I have this belief is that you won't go to hell. But again, you won't go to heaven. But hell, why would you care if you're dead and not aware of ANYTHING whatsoever? You die, you're gone. Period. It's over. I feel it's totally fair for EVERYONE, including weirdos like you.

-jeff

What was the First Commandment of the Ten Commandments?

"What was the First Commandment of the Ten Commandments?"

Let's see... I am a non-believer and I know the first commandment which is "worship only God and no others." But you know what? I don't give a friggen damn about your commandments. I don't give a damn about your religion. It means absolutely nothing to me.

I took my vehicle at an auto shop across the street from me which their phone number ends with 666, and love their well done job on my vehicle, so that makes me a beast for being a customer? :crazy:

Heath said:
What was the First Commandment of the Ten Commandments?

I'm sure the first commandment you believe in is misinterpreted. It's the most abused commandment of all. You continue to violate it every single day.

Misrepresentation of God isn't taken lightly, be careful where you step. No matter what I say, you just don't have the brains to understand it.

People today continue to misinterpret the true purposes of life, they worship because they are in fear of God which they shouldn't be. They shouldn't be trying to scare people into Christianity, it's a dangerous game you're playing here.

For thousands of years, the commandment itself has been misinterpreted. By having a church, you are fundamentally misrepresenting God. God himself don't wish to be represented in any forms except in people's hearts.

Heath said:

Heath! Over there! Its Rayford Steele and Tsion Ben Judah!

Cheri said:
I took my vehicle at an auto shop across the street from me which their phone number ends with 666, and love their well done job on my vehicle, so that makes me a beast for being a customer? :crazy:

We have address at post office, po box 666. I won't be surprise in every post office have each po box 666. Does it mean all customers who have address with po box number 666 are the beasts? Nah just number.

netrox said:
I swear, Heath and Askjo, you are all psychotic looney religious igrunts. You are so bent on your own delusions that you won't accept that you could be all wrong... and that you could be going to hell for not believing in another psychotic religious igrunt's delusions.
No, Heath and I are not all psychotic looney religious igrunts.
I have great news for you though - I have this belief is that you won't go to hell. But again, you won't go to heaven. But hell, why would you care if you're dead and not aware of ANYTHING whatsoever? You die, you're gone. Period
If your do not believe in "afterlife," did you see a fire on front of your eyes? If so, you are a liar.

Cheri said:
What does 666 on phone number do anything with you?

jazzy said:
We have address at post office, po box 666. I won't be surprise in every post office have each po box 666. Does it mean all customers who have address with po box number 666 are the beasts? Nah just number.
What does 666 on address do anything with you?

Oh no.?.. I have 666 at the base of my neck .... :dunno:

Fuzzy

How does this relate to 666? It sounds like you're saying that technological advances are the work of the anti-christ. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back