Wal-Mart shuns gay groups

BUCK

Reaction score
Wal-Mart the world's largest retailer has stoped donating to gay-rights organizations.

This quote is from CNN Money.com
Wal Mart stops donating to gay-rights groups - Jun. 22, 2007

Wal-Mart, the world's largest retailer, has decided to curb its support of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) organizations after conservative Christian groups threatened a boycott, and after some of its own employees expressed disapproval

After reading this will you still be shoping at Wal-Mart?

Are their aney other stores that you don't buy from when you find out they are not GLBT friendly,

Thanks

Last edited:
Oh geez! The Christian groups need to get a life and mind their OWN business!!! Walmart got suckered into it too? It is so STUPID when people try to run other people's lives!

At the Christian groups that did this :rifle:

I will go in Walmart this weekend and tell the manager that I am no longer a customer due to this issue. I havent been one for a while since that incident a while ago with rude employees. :giggle:

Now, work time is over...

I'm going to apply the new job at Super Target. :pissed:

Oh geez! The Christian groups need to get a life and mind their OWN business!!! Walmart got suckered into it too? It is so STUPID when people try to run other people's lives!

At the Christian groups that did this :rifle:

I will go in Walmart this weekend and tell the manager that I am no longer a customer due to this issue. I havent been one for a while since that incident a while ago with rude employees. :giggle:

Hell yeah... It's AFA...

FUCK TO AFA!!!!

AFA - American Family Association - Promoting Traditional Family Values

I love Wal-Mart and I'm not gonna stop shopping there. Sorry! ;)

I will still shop at Walmart.

Look at it this way...

If they decided to stop donating money to Christian organizations due to protests by the GLBT community, what would you say?

If they decided to stop donating money to Christian organizations due to protests by the GLBT community, what would you say?

I'll still shop at Wal-Mart. I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it. ;)

I love Wal-Mart and I'm not gonna stop shopping there. Sorry! ;)

Heh :) Yeah Me too still shopping at Walmart! and Don't care other...

We deaf people didn't complain to Walmart for donating but gay and christian or other complain.?? :dunno:

Well as long they boycotting, why not glbt boycotting and there are many str8 will be standing with glbt to boycott.

In few month ago, I applied for new job at Best Buy and wait until 2 weeks then asked manager and that I haven't receive the info about interview then one manager said that he can't hire me because one of their employee was complained about deaf people that commit more crime, one of female employee told me that she got raped by man that who is HoH in 1992. I just like WTF at them and told them that not all of them are doing like that then female employee was real bitch as hell, also her husband was work in same store and he was stared at me with stinky attitude.

1992 is fucking too long years ago, that's 15 years ago then need to be forget about it, also quit to blame on all deaf people that commit crime but i know that hearing people does commit more crime so far than deaf people. I just fuck to them and left this store.

Wal-fart isn't alone to make give a fuck about everything.

In few month ago, I applied for new job at Best Buy and wait until 2 weeks then asked manager and that I haven't receive the info about interview then one manager said that he can't hire me because one of their employee was complained about deaf people that commit more crime, one of female employee told me that she got raped by man that who is HoH in 1992. I just like WTF at them and told them that not all of them are doing like that then female employee was real bitch as hell, also her husband was work in same store and he was stared at me with stinky attitude.

1992 is fucking too long years ago, that's 15 years ago then need to be forget about it, also quit to blame on all deaf people that commit crime but i know that hearing people does commit more crime so far than deaf people. I just fuck to them and left this store.

If they say things like that about deaf people, that is a lawsuit right there..why are u letting them get away with discrimination like that?

ahhh I cant believe it!! :mad:

Well, I join with others for not going to wal mart, at the last. humph!

C-ists need to show them a good role, a full of spirit, great attitude, and a such positive things on them that should show to others.. C-ists should not show them with a full of hateful, rude, no respect, and blah. That's just terrible role.. I'm also sad that my "r" b-lf becomes a bit little smaller wonderful role because of what's happen so many things we have right now. :/ but, hey, it's IMO.

mmm... I hope you guys know what I say because i am not allowed to say about "R" issue.

Amen! so true. I dont have to say more words. :)

If they say things like that about deaf people, that is a lawsuit right there..why are u letting them get away with discrimination like that?

I don't know about take legal action on them.

Contact NAD and see what can be done.

I don't know about take legal action on them.

I agree with Vampy..contact NAD cuz they just cant do that...not hire any deaf/hoh people based on an incident 15 years ago. It would be like saying " We cant hire blacks or Mexicans cuz of the shooting problems." Not all Blacks and Mexicans are involved in drugs or criminal activity. The same thing should be applied to deaf/hoh people and if they are saying things like that, they are asking for a lawsuit!

Back