Wal-Mart shuns gay groups

I never liked Walmart. It's a store for human trash.

K-Mart? I don't even shop there!

Walmart/Sams are horrible. Their selections are inferior.

I shop at Target and Costco. They have better quality products.

I love shopping at Target stores. For me to choose between Walmart and Kmart, then I choose Walmart.

Although I don't shop at Walmart for different reasons, the company is merely bowing to economic pressure from a group large enough to exert that pressure. I prefer to think of this as simply economics....

Although I don't shop at Walmart for different reasons, the company is merely bowing to economic pressure from a group large enough to exert that pressure. I prefer to think of this as simply economics....
Yep! It's all economics. :)

*gasp* I can´t believe it.. I would be laughing If i am going to WAL-mart and look at gay groups. they will be werid behavior like lady. lol

*gasp* I can´t believe it.. I would be laughing If i am going to WAL-mart and look at gay groups. they will be werid behavior like lady. lol

I would look at them strange if they did the French kiss at the Wal-mart. That would be more weirder. (same thing for opposite sex.) I think it is ok for them to kiss outside which is more proper way.

In Provincetown, Massachusetts - I saw two giant muscle men holding their hands walking on the street. I find that quite funny. I am not used to see them like that, and it does not bother me.

I bet that they are trying to make wal-fart to be full gay-friendly store and wanna build new wal-fart in gay village, also there is beautiful rainbow flag that flying on storefront.

lol, I talked to my manager today about what happened and she said they had stopped to donating for support gay organization but they let individual store to make decision to donating for support gay organization, it's all certain store like one store don't offers in small city in deep south and other one does offers in LA.

She said that policy is still same in handbook and CEO don't want repeal it, though.

Well for those that support Target, you are also supporting a company that does not even support our troops! That is not a store I would wanna show my support to. When our local Veteran's office went to Target to ask that they be allowed to sell their little flags outside the store to show support, Target wouldn't allow it for some odd reason or other. But yet other stores did. That is when I was like well Im not shopping at Target.

Well for those that support Target, you are also supporting a company that does not even support our troops! When asked to donate to many organizations in the U.S.'s Targets simple reply is we generally do not donate to UNITED STATES ORGANIZATIONS! That is not a store I would wanna show my support to.
See? No one is perfect. There's always a flaw within a company and their support system.

I'm not shopping at Walmart or Target because of their support system, but because of their products.

TMNT is on sale at Walmart? Okay, I'm going there.

Transformers is on sale at Target? Okay, I'm going there.

LOL Vampy sorry I re edited my post because I realized that could be considered flammatory. Most of what I heard about Target is hearsay. But I do know alot of hearsay has some truth in it. I *heard* about their reply that they generally do not support US organizations. But yet Target is US Based? So, I decided to edit that posting because I do not wish to post *possible false info*. I do know that they did not show their support for or Vets as many stores did in our area by allowing them to sell their little flag pins outside the Target store. Why? I do not know but this is true there.

Well for those that support Target, you are also supporting a company that does not even support our troops! That is not a store I would wanna show my support to. When our local Veteran's office went to Target to ask that they be allowed to sell their little flags outside the store to show support, Target wouldn't allow it for some odd reason or other. But yet other stores did. That is when I was like well Im not shopping at Target.

I remember about Target has rights to say something, such as no to them except for required by law.

Target has been anti-war for long time, it was from their CEO that don't care about veteran.

Pac Man even an anti war company should still support our troops! Our troops are made up of sons,daughters,nieces,nephews,brothers,sister and friends. Even if we do not agree with the war, should not support those that are over there fighting?

Pac Man even an anti war company should still support our troops! Our troops are made up of sons,daughters,nieces,nephews,brothers,sister and friends. Even if we do not agree with the war, should not support those that are over there fighting?

I dunno, if Target don't support troopers then that's their choice.

I'm neutral about it.

Numerous of armies and marines are refuse to shopping at Target.

I dunno, if Target don't support troopers then that's their choice.

I'm neutral about it.

Numerous of armies and marines are refuse to shopping at Target.

You're neutral about not supporting the troops but You're not neutral when it comes to not supporting homosexuals? I see it has being a personal issue with you. Any companies have their rights to decide what they want to donate to, if anyone wants to take it personal, then that's their problem. I don't have a problem with any companies who do not donate anything for the Christians or any local church, I'm not going to make it personal. ;)

yawn, who cares?

Target store SUCKS, because they are too EXPENSIVE!!!!!

Walmart is the best.

I bought bras from Target, and wore those bras, and my
titties were all over the place.
Damn.

yawn, who cares?

Target store SUCKS, because they are too EXPENSIVE!!!!!

Walmart is the best.

I bought bras from Target, and wore those bras, and my
titties were all over the place.
Damn.

You are so funny.

I think that Target is ok, and it is getting better than before. I remember that there were two stores: Caldor and Bradley. They were stuck because the clothes' quality were so cheap.

Back