Wal-Mart shuns gay groups

You are so funny.

I think that Target is ok, and it is getting better than before. I remember that there were two stores: Caldor and Bradley. They were stuck because the clothes' quality were so cheap.

Well I hope so...

It was a nightmare, on my Uncle and Aunt's wedding, I had to
go to the restroom every 10 minutes...
trying to straighten out my boobs...

I dunno, if Target don't support troopers then that's their choice.

I'm neutral about it.

Numerous of armies and marines are refuse to shopping at Target.
Where did you hear about that?

If they decided to stop donating money to Christian organizations due to protests by the GLBT community, what would you say?
Depends on what you mean by "Christian".......Libral Christian orgs, I'd be upset about, since I do think that a lot of them provide good human services, BUT the kind that is conservative and modren day Phairasee,(eg Focus on the Family, Falwell and Pat's Gang) I'd be "YEAH! Right on!"

Oh and Wal-Fart is just ICK. It's Middle American Generica at its finest.
I hate hate hate Wal-Fart...........filled with Scrapbooking Moms, and Precious Moments and Thomas Kinkaid.

I would look at them strange if they did the French kiss at the Wal-mart. That would be more weirder. (same thing for opposite sex.) I think it is ok for them to kiss outside which is more proper way.

In Provincetown, Massachusetts - I saw two giant muscle men holding their hands walking on the street. I find that quite funny. I am not used to see them like that, and it does not bother me.

Do you want look so near front at this strange gays?? if they did the french kisses so you want to learn how is french kisses lol

Oh and Wal-Fart is just ICK. It's Middle American Generica at its finest.
I hate hate hate Wal-Fart...........filled with Scrapbooking Moms, and Precious Moments and Thomas Kinkaid.

I love love love Precious Moments and Thomas Kinkaid. Feel soo inspiration out of that. I love it

You're neutral about not supporting the troops but You're not neutral when it comes to not supporting homosexuals? I see it has being a personal issue with you. Any companies have their rights to decide what they want to donate to, if anyone wants to take it personal, then that's their problem. I don't have a problem with any companies who do not donate anything for the Christians or any local church, I'm not going to make it personal. ;)

I'm neutral about support or not support troops but war has been growly unnecessary but I do strong concern about homosexual issue because I'm gay for almost 10 years, since 1998 and want to care about gay issue, that according to my personal. I can careless about troops or war related, that's not my biggest issue.

I don't care if companies are stopping to donate for support homosexual but wal-fart has changed and allow individual stores to donate, that means some stores can support since other stores don't support it. There's more thing that I dislike about wal-fart than homosexual alone, also homosexual is protected by discrimination on their policy, that's not going to be big deal with me.

Where did you hear about that?

Yup, I did heard about something.

I saw many veterans are shopping at wal-fart but almost none at Target, that where I had been experienced when I was grew up.

Yup, I did heard about something.

I saw many veterans are shopping at wal-fart but almost none at Target, that where I had been experienced when I was grew up.
How do you even know they are veterans?

How do you even know they are veterans?

They wear camo clothes, also my manager is retired veteran and dislike to shop at Target due lacking of support vetrans.

I saw like that at wal-fart and never seen like that at Target.

For wal-mart lovers:

"The truth is that Wal-Mart has let America down by lowering wages, forcing good paying American jobs overseas, and cutting costs with total disregard for the values that have made this nation great. Wal-Mart has needlessly exploited illegal immigrants, faces the largest gender discrimination lawsuit in history, forced workers to work in an unsafe environment, and -- incredibly -- broken child labor laws."

WakeUpWalMart.com - Join the fight to change wal-mart and change america

So, still love Wal-mart?

I am not gonna stop shop at Wal Mart. I still go there...I do shop at Target or other store...

I would choose Wal Mart over K-mart.

For Example if I need more toilet papers, I tend get BIG package of toilet papers, I go to Target cuz it is cheaper and last longer. If money is not permit, then I can get 12 rolls till the last 2 rolls left, I get more.

I am not gonna stop shop at Wal Mart. I still go there...I do shop at Target or other store...

I would choose Wal Mart over K-mart.

For Example if I need more toilet papers, I tend get BIG package of toilet papers, I go to Target cuz it is cheaper and last longer. If money is not permit, then I can get 12 rolls till the last 2 rolls left, I get more.

I will always shop at Walfart for food shopping etc, if need last minute food shopping then I will walk 1 1/2 block away to King Sooper lol.

We tend to use up toilet paper until we run out then I buy more TP after work otherwise we jump in shower and clean ourselves then out the shower smelling fresh cuz water/heat is included the rent :lol:

Ummm I find this quite too funny!

If you want to buy a bra, LOOK FOR SALE! Target has a great section of bras....I buy them whenever I need but not matter where I buy them.

yawn, who cares?

Target store SUCKS, because they are too EXPENSIVE!!!!!

Walmart is the best.

I bought bras from Target, and wore those bras, and my
titties were all over the place.
Damn.

A little quick brief - it is best for women to buy a non-wired bra which is more comfortable to wear. I believe that the wire is bad because it may lead a breast cancer.

How about if we both sexes should wear a bra on our shirt to walk around the Walfart store?

Remember, every time you buy from Walmart, you support a communist China who's not interested in democracy and would side with terrorist nations.

Back