Wal-Mart shuns gay groups

yawn, who cares?

Target store SUCKS, because they are too EXPENSIVE!!!!!

Walmart is the best.

I bought bras from Target, and wore those bras, and my
titties were all over the place.
Damn.

I'm suggest that you need buy good bras from JCPenney, Macy's or Nordstrom.

Don't bother to buy one at discount store, such as wal-fart or Target.

They wear camo clothes, also my manager is retired veteran and dislike to shop at Target due lacking of support vetrans.

I saw like that at wal-fart and never seen like that at Target.
Well, not every veteran wears camo clothes.

I'm sure veterans shopped at Target, but while not wearing camo clothes or any other military clothes. ;)

Well, not every veteran wears camo clothes.

I'm sure veterans shopped at Target, but while not wearing camo clothes or any other military clothes. ;)

but... some veteran don't care if Target support or not.

My father is retired veteran and still shopping at Target because he don't care.

For wal-mart lovers:

"The truth is that Wal-Mart has let America down by lowering wages, forcing good paying American jobs overseas, and cutting costs with total disregard for the values that have made this nation great. Wal-Mart has needlessly exploited illegal immigrants, faces the largest gender discrimination lawsuit in history, forced workers to work in an unsafe environment, and -- incredibly -- broken child labor laws."

WakeUpWalMart.com - Join the fight to change wal-mart and change america

So, still love Wal-mart?

I'm not damn wal-fart lover but I hate wal-fart more than Kmart does.

Target is my most favorite discount store since Kmart is 2nd.

I made mistake to applied for job at wal-fart but found from job openinmg in last Dec 2006.

I love love love Precious Moments and Thomas Kinkaid. Feel soo inspiration out of that. I love it
Ummm was that a joke? Precious Moments is far too cutesty for me. Thomas Kinkaid is just mass produced crap that looks like either animals urinated all over the canvas or there was a nuclear war.

I will still shop at Walmart.

Look at it this way...

If they decided to stop donating money to Christian organizations due to protests by the GLBT community, what would you say?

I wouldn't support that. Unless they're sending out funds to al qaeda, what they do with their money is their own problem. If they were sending funds to al qaeda though, I might protest. Save for that, nope. :afro:

Don't forgot, wal-fart does offers benefit for partnership in some states, not all states are so, also wal-fart in Mass does offers to gay marriage too.

Interesting thread.

I haven't shop at Wal-Mart for over five years now. I already know how evil Wal-Mart corporation is which is why I stopped shopping there long time ago.

Some of people said that Wal-Mart is very cheap... That is not true. If you do your research, you will be surprised that Wal-Mart is expensive store and you waste your money on it. The fact that Target is cheaper than Wal-Mart but got better quality products too. Target's well known quate, "Expect More, Pay Less" which means you get product that last long time and save alot of money. For example, if you get 6 packs of paper towel for just three dollars. At Wal-Mart, one paper towel costs 1.97. Think about it, 6 x 1.97 for 6 paper towels. That is expensive and completely rip off. Sure some products at Wal-Mart is cheap but bad quality which become expensive for you to buy it to replace it. Target got better quality products that last for really long time. I suggest anyone to go both Wal-Mart and Target stores and compare their prices. You guys will be surprised when you find out the results.

As for Wal-Mart lovers, if you spend a cent on Wal-Mart, do you have any clue where your cent goes to? It goes to China so these Wal-Mart factories to tortune on Chinese workers and beat them to death to do their jobs. Wal-Mart is an extremely conversative republican company that supports sexism, racism, audism, homophobicism, and perfectism. Wal-Mart is hurting US economy big time by shutting down US factories, pop & mom businesses by opening their stores in their neighborhoods and buy the products from China. You Wal-Mart lovers are supporting the corporation that is very harmful toward to ours society. Please think twice before you spend a cent there.

About Target... Many people who are against Target just because Target is very liberal company that happens to have its own political opinions. The fact, Target is very supportive company that donate over two million dollars every week on education, communities, and provide jobs to the communities. Target attracts businesses when they opens new stores in the neighborhoods then more and more retailers, restaurants, offices, and services come in and create hundreds to thousands of new jobs in the community. Wal-Mart does not do that just driving businesses out of business. Target is only store that sells GBLT movies and you can find hundreds of them on Target.com.

I support Target even I don't shop there often just one or two times every few months. I only shop there for personal items. I refuse to spend one cent on Wal-Mart since I don't support their actions.

To the person who claimed about the discrimination on Best Buy, you should report it to the corporation. Inform them what happened. I know few deaf people work at Best Buy stores at the west coast. I am sure that Best Buy you applied for has bad management with serious ethical issues. Best Buy corporation should take care of it. If you haven't hear anything from them at least two weeks then hire a lawyer and sue them for violated ADA and civil right. Good luck!

Interesting thread.

I haven't shop at Wal-Mart for over five years now. I already know how evil Wal-Mart corporation is which is why I stopped shopping there long time ago.

Some of people said that Wal-Mart is very cheap... That is not true. If you do your research, you will be surprised that Wal-Mart is expensive store and you waste your money on it. The fact that Target is cheaper than Wal-Mart but got better quality products too. Target's well known quate, "Expect More, Pay Less" which means you get product that last long time and save alot of money. For example, if you get 6 packs of paper towel for just three dollars. At Wal-Mart, one paper towel costs 1.97. Think about it, 6 x 1.97 for 6 paper towels. That is expensive and completely rip off. Sure some products at Wal-Mart is cheap but bad quality which become expensive for you to buy it to replace it. Target got better quality products that last for really long time. I suggest anyone to go both Wal-Mart and Target stores and compare their prices. You guys will be surprised when you find out the results.

As for Wal-Mart lovers, if you spend a cent on Wal-Mart, do you have any clue where your cent goes to? It goes to China so these Wal-Mart factories to tortune on Chinese workers and beat them to death to do their jobs. Wal-Mart is an extremely conversative republican company that supports sexism, racism, audism, homophobicism, and perfectism. Wal-Mart is hurting US economy big time by shutting down US factories, pop & mom businesses by opening their stores in their neighborhoods and buy the products from China. You Wal-Mart lovers are supporting the corporation that is very harmful toward to ours society. Please think twice before you spend a cent there.

About Target... Many people who are against Target just because Target is very liberal company that happens to have its own political opinions. The fact, Target is very supportive company that donate over two million dollars every week on education, communities, and provide jobs to the communities. Target attracts businesses when they opens new stores in the neighborhoods then more and more retailers, restaurants, offices, and services come in and create hundreds to thousands of new jobs in the community. Wal-Mart does not do that just driving businesses out of business. Target is only store that sells GBLT movies and you can find hundreds of them on Target.com.

I support Target even I don't shop there often just one or two times every few months. I only shop there for personal items. I refuse to spend one cent on Wal-Mart since I don't support their actions.

To the person who claimed about the discrimination on Best Buy, you should report it to the corporation. Inform them what happened. I know few deaf people work at Best Buy stores at the west coast. I am sure that Best Buy you applied for has bad management with serious ethical issues. Best Buy corporation should take care of it. If you haven't hear anything from them at least two weeks then hire a lawyer and sue them for violated ADA and civil right. Good luck![/QUOTE

Will share that info to my friend who is a Wal-Fart fanantic...she thinks she is getting good deals but I noticed the same things about the prices and quality too...

Interesting thread.

To the person who claimed about the discrimination on Best Buy, you should report it to the corporation. Inform them what happened. I know few deaf people work at Best Buy stores at the west coast. I am sure that Best Buy you applied for has bad management with serious ethical issues. Best Buy corporation should take care of it. If you haven't hear anything from them at least two weeks then hire a lawyer and sue them for violated ADA and civil right. Good luck!
It depends on the product.

Some products cost more at Target than at Wal-Mart. Some other products cost more at Wal-Mart than at Target.

For instance, Wal-Mart usually has cheaper DVDs than Target.

Some products cost more at Target than at Wal-Mart. Some other products cost more at Wal-Mart than at Target.

but most of them are fullscreen, that's bad for people that who own widescreen HDTV.

Interesting thread.

Racism isn't big issue but depends on asst. managers, some of them can treat so bad but don't forgot that genders are big issue too, like female got low paying than male does but I don't know if gender is included in sexism, there's on your topic.

Some of asst. managers are known as abuse on overtime like force us to work until 8 am, also clock out must be at 7:00 am and need give offers to make choice, if you don't want overtime then you can clock out at same time as shift end. Wal-mart has overtime policy that they don't like overtime, though. I was clocked out at same as shift end then one of asst. manager was walked to front of cashier area and told me to front in grocery then I told her that it's 7:00 am and work is over and she was pissed off then walk away. I'm not take the offers, though.

Oh, yup, I will try call Best Buy headquarter first to make work out.

You made great post about wal-mart, that's interesting to read.

I forget to mention one more thing. If you don't notice that Wal-Mart edited all dvds and music cds too to make sure no foul language is included. Many people complained about that. They ignored Wal-Mart, go to Target or Best Buy to purchase dvds or music cds since they don't like the way Wal-Mart edited them.

Also one more thing, over five years ago, I purchased a dvd from Wal-Mart. Guess what? It turned out no movie inside that cd. I went back to Wal-Mart and explained to them what happened. They refused to refund it or exchange it because I opened the dvd. Can you believe that?

Racism isn't big issue but depends on asst. managers, some of them can treat so bad but don't forgot that genders are big issue too, like female got low paying than male does but I don't know if gender is included in sexism, there's on your topic.

Some of asst. managers are known as abuse on overtime like force us to work until 8 am, also clock out must be at 7:00 am and need give offers to make choice, if you don't want overtime then you can clock out at same time as shift end. Wal-mart has overtime policy that they don't like overtime, though. I was clocked out at same as shift end then one of asst. manager was walked to front of cashier area and told me to front in grocery then I told her that it's 7:00 am and work is over and she was pissed off then walk away. I'm not take the offers, though.

Oh, yup, I will try call Best Buy headquarter first to make work out.

You made great post about wal-mart, that's interesting to read.

Thanks. True about depends on managers. Please remember that Wal-Mart corporation is located at Bentonville, Alabama. It is southern company with old fashioned attitude toward to African Americans. Have you heard about the news a while ago that walmart.com when you search for African American movies and it linked to Planet of the Apes. Wal-Mart labelled African Americans as monkeys. Wal-Mart had to fix that because it gave them bad name as racist.

Yes Sexism is included gender too.

Back