Wal-mart discrimation

Good for you!!! You don't have to take that sort of treatment from shops like walmart.

I am happy for Shel90. I glad I already decided to not getting a job because I would want to get education in post-grad school until June 2006. Then I have a better job after school! Yay! My life feel is great!
:)

I wish I did that! Goddamn Walmart.

:giggle: I think you like playing a chicken. Just kidding. You are funny.
I am chicken ... because I don't want to get fired at work for Wal-mart
for a bad choice of rest in my life. But you can go shop just like me, but you DON'T get a job for Wal-mart. Boycott :thumbd: for this job at Walmart. :P

No wonders that your sister don't like Wal-Mart but she's rather to shopping at Target.

Where did you get that idea that she doesn't like Wal-Mart? Target is more closer to her home, that's why she shops at Target. ;)

No wonders that your sister don't like Wal-Mart but she's rather to shopping at Target.

I said Walmart sucks but that doesnt mean I dont shop at Walmart, there are some things that they do not have there as Target does and beside Target is near my house and I go there a lot more than I go to Walmart, so next time ask me instead of bringing up my old post...

:giggle: I think you like playing a chicken. Just kidding. You are funny.
I am chicken ... because I don't want to get fired at work for Wal-mart
for a bad choice of rest in my life. But you can go shop just like me, but you DON'T get a job for Wal-mart. Boycott :thumbd: for this job at Walmart. :P

lol! I just continuing shopping there because it is cheap that's all. I would never work at Wal Mart, no thanks, I prefer my job today ;)

I work for Walmart for 3 years now and it will be 4 years in nov ,I work for third shift, there no interpreter cuz they dont want to pay them for interpreter oh well . it hard to find other job cuz it bad time of the world . I heard 4 deaf new hired in franklin,ohio but I m only one deaf . I m not in franklin,ohio

I work for Walmart for 3 years now and it will be 4 years in nov ,I work for third shift, there no interpreter cuz they dont want to pay them for interpreter oh well . it hard to find other job cuz it bad time of the world . I heard 4 deaf new hired in franklin,ohio but I m only one deaf . I m not in franklin,ohio

I work for 3rd shift too, also soon to be 6 month in June.

What's the interpreter for?

Just explain about what manager said, also same with training session, also cannot have interpreter on work day everyday because it does cost alot, even more expensive and got paid for nothing.

but i'm so aware the training-- CBL courses.. have ASL interpreter on computer screen.. have you tried?

Just explain about what manager said, also same with training session, also cannot have interpreter on work day everyday because it does cost alot, even more expensive and got paid for nothing.
yeah.. sometimes manager decide to have a meeting which is like 10 min.. some stores have meeting everyday.. which having interpreter everday is waste of money.
i always have someone write down notes what the meeting is about the most meeting is about. sales, stock price, accident free days, etc.. its just same common thing that is a whoopie doopie doo to me

but i'm so aware the training-- CBL courses.. have ASL interpreter on computer screen.. have you tried?

Yup but I'm hardly to use that, just prefer to read in english with no ASL.

For the interview, meetings, etc.

I remember when I work at Burger King, they refuse to hire a interpreter for the interview and training so I bring my mom to interpreter for me at Burger King. Then there's a meeting about a new kind of burger we will start to sell, other worker have to write everything what manager said for me. My mom and that worker won't do anything for me (which make me feel like I am a dependant) IF Burger King JUST hire a interpreter.

Do you NEED an interpreter every single day?

it's not right they touch your CI because other people will notice your CI and it will startling at you something weird and they will find out that you are deaf ,but I always hid my CI with cover my hair so it wont notice ,but when people talk to me , I told them I can't hear ,I mean not word to pick it up yet. but it just noise or sound that's all . they has go other my co work and ask them something they need to find it somewhere in the different each dept. how long you had CI ? I had it for one year and 2 months now . my DR want me to come back to check with CI again soon in six months.

it's not right they touch your CI because other people will notice your CI and it will startling at you something weird and they will find out that you are deaf ,but I always hid my CI with cover my hair so it wont notice ,but when people talk to me , I told them I can't hear ,I mean not word to pick it up yet. but it just noise or sound that's all . they has go other my co work and ask them something they need to find it somewhere in the different each dept. how long you had CI ? I had it for one year and 2 months now . my DR want me to come back to check with CI again soon in six months.

I don't wear CI anymore since 2002, it's pointless for me.

:deal: i not undrsnder but i not think so im work wal mart for 16 yrs stores have follow law ada if not follow will fine 50,000 not follow by judge i was sue them 2 time they learn list and still hire deaf look in stores wall in laywayclose restroom u dont know about wal mart but that store mgr didnt follow from ark office i dont buy your story :ty: QUOTE=CCfan;769792]You're Fired. Too Bad If You Don't Understand.

It make me upset stomach! I feel bad for one who get fired at Wal-mart. :rifle: It's f***ing cruel and unreasonable, that is DISCRIMATION against the deaf and hard-of-hearing
people. I don't make a f***ing job without an interpreter.I don't want a f***ing fired. If I get fired, I will might
^%$# !@^&%#! :mad:

Fortunately, I have no problem with my three jobs: shredding
from District 622, Xcel Energy; and working at apartment that there
are them that I don't need an interpreter. :) I working at my home is damn best! :dance:[/QUOTE]

Back