Vp Sorenson :(:(:(

I've had that problem occasionally, it is from the router I have, so what I did was unplug it for about a minute, then plug back in. It happens when the power goes out and back on that makes router go "off course". I do this way, to make router go back to normal. I know it's a hassle, and also VP-200 have a test call back features to test if you able to see other side, and to get incoming calls. If anyone don't have that, the Sorenson Test Call Back number is (801) 287-9500.

Hope this helps :)

Ahhhh....this is something I haven't tried! Thanks...I'll give a go!

wrong number. correct number 801 287 9400

Its on my VP contact list as shows, and I just called them a minute ago, it works. So it's the right number on me.

I did ask my husband. He said maybe. I said come on. I need this VP through computer instead of tv. Macbook is not mine. PC is for us. I will pick on him to do download. I can't do download anything without his permission. He is a GEEK!!!!

Go to Viable.net Homepage
Click Products >> Viable Vision >> Windows Download

That is the computer based VP where you can call to VPs from the computer, but you can not recieve incoming calls, and I believe the black video and disconnection problem in regarding of the TCP setting in your router, did the techican do a good job, no?

Verizon Wentell 6904 but I am not sure the number exactly. Sometime put on Mac's airport express. Which is suck! My husband didn't believe it cause from router. GRRRR @ him! I just tired of deal with him and tech support. It drove me :crazy: what I can do???

What is your brand name of your router? Sorenson SR200 router?

Pinky, best to download the Viable Vision computer based VP on your PC, not the macbook, it is quite difficult to download the Xmeeting. It is a quick download from www.viable.net - once downloaded, only need to have a quick register (you need a username to register - make up a new one for Viable Vision) and then you're free to use it anytime.

Pinky, best to download the Viable Vision computer based VP on your PC, not the macbook, it is quite difficult to download the Xmeeting. It is a quick download from www.viable.net - once downloaded, only need to have a quick register (you need a username to register - make up a new one for Viable Vision) and then you're free to use it anytime.

Thank you for telling me. I will download Viable Vision soon. But I need to buy a new webcam first. I am plan to buy it through amazon with good deal for two webcam cost 79.99. This is one for myself and one for my mom. It will be easy. I don't have a job yet. I am plan to have a garage sale to rid of my old kitchen and stuff that I don't use it. Because we just got married and need money to sell our stuff to garage sale next weekend.

Best webcam to get is Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 or less. But Pro 9000 is the top best qauility every seen.

Interesting, I haven't had a problem with my VP-200.

I did ask my husband. He said maybe. I said come on. I need this VP through computer instead of tv. Macbook is not mine. PC is for us. I will pick on him to do download. I can't do download anything without his permission. He is a GEEK!!!!

Verizon Wentell 6904 but I am not sure the number exactly. Sometime put on Mac's airport express. Which is suck! My husband didn't believe it cause from router. GRRRR @ him! I just tired of deal with him and tech support. It drove me :crazy: what I can do???

Without his permission? Ouch.

Who set up VP? DirectV is not internet. Comcast should work fine with that. VP or router need set up correct. Nothing wrong with internet.

Its on my VP contact list as shows, and I just called them a minute ago, it works. So it's the right number on me.

You are right. both of test callback s phone numbers.

Verizon Wentell 6904 but I am not sure the number exactly. Sometime put on Mac's airport express. Which is suck! My husband didn't believe it cause from router. GRRRR @ him! I just tired of deal with him and tech support. It drove me :crazy: what I can do???[/QUOTE]

I will look for your Westell dsl modem manual soon.

Hey I am sorry for misunderstand. I mean wentell is DSL not router. My current router is D-Link 6409 or 6405. I am not sure.

Without his permission? Ouch.

Who set up VP? DirectV is not internet. Comcast should work fine with that. VP or router need set up correct. Nothing wrong with internet.

I know that. It's his own macbook and pc. Pc should be both us. He is worrying about me to install anything cause virus or mess up the memory. He is so control with PC and Mac. Grrrrr

I know that. It's his own macbook and pc. Pc should be both us. He is worrying about me to install anything cause virus or mess up the memory. He is so control with PC and Mac. Grrrrr

Mac is very rare to get virus unlike PC. I let my wife install whatever she want and don't mess up her macbook air since. Selfish is not health.

MacBooks are the safetest computer in the whole world, yes

Most of my deaf friends have VP, and it works fine with them. I have a webcam. I wanted to get VP at first but my parents didn't want to get one for me since i have a webcam and there was no such thing as for using it. And that they thought it would also mess up your cable. from this post i think it does. But thanks for the headsup! :)

Most of my deaf friends have VP, and it works fine with them. I have a webcam. I wanted to get VP at first but my parents didn't want to get one for me since i have a webcam and there was no such thing as for using it. And that they thought it would also mess up your cable. from this post i think it does. But thanks for the headsup! :)

*cough* No, it won't mess your cable *cough* It will need a router to have it working in good working order. Let the Sorsenson Techicans take care of it for you.

I am sure that it will not screw up your VP200 and computer. The technician will make sure that your VP and computer are working properly. One time, he made a mistake that my password was wrong on VP's setup screen.

A technician installed a VP200 and a router, and they came out fine. Just make sure that you get a VP200, not VP100.

Pros: VP200 has small strobe lights around the camera lens that let you see that someone is "ringing" you. I like that.

Cons: A webcam does not have the flash signal ringer, and you would not know if someone is trying to contact you. This is a waste of time.

Only VP200 has another feature that you probably like the most. A Sorenson's email shows up in your mailbox IF someone called you on the video phone recorder when you are not home. You open your email with a link to a video record on your screen. That is very nice. Actually, I don't care about the video recorder.

I am sure that it will not screw up your VP200 and computer. The technician will make sure that your VP and computer are working properly. One time, he made a mistake that my password was wrong on VP's setup screen.

A technician installed a VP200 and a router, and they came out fine. Just make sure that you get a VP200, not VP100.

Pros: VP200 has small strobe lights around the camera lens that let you see that someone is "ringing" you. I like that.

Cons: A webcam does not have the flash signal ringer, and you would not know if someone is trying to contact you. This is a waste of time.

Only VP200 has another feature that you probably like the most. A Sorenson's email shows up in your mailbox IF someone called you on the video phone recorder when you are not home. You open your email with a link to a video record on your screen. That is very nice. Actually, I don't care about the video recorder.

Oh okay...I've never had VP before...I have a sidekick and a webcam. I also have a cell phone to talk to other people on it but people rarely calls me...So my friends texts me on my sidekick because they think its better for me to understand them... either way is fine...I also don't have the experience on using a VP, VP is like a webcam isn't it?

Back