Vp Sorenson :(:(:(

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
its sucks!!! I didnt know that My College, Dentist, Doctor, girl's school tried called me without missing called or leave message.... most of time i have to unplug the stupid vp box >>>one to twice a weekly!!

This morning, My travel trailer's Ins man tried called me at vp but got e.mail from him! :mad:

so I decide to rid of sorenson vp 200 box so What else company have service alike sorenson :dunno2:

I do not know about OJO Bec its small Tv? Ughh..

I did called complain to Sorenson but it dont helpful at all!!! :(

csdvrs

let me tell you keep soreson vrs but have yu try csdvrs i got my ownphone number fro hear to call and leave message on my email how cool is that ?

Mod's note:

This thread is moved to proper location.

You need to call Tech Support....I had a same problem with missed call and now it is fixed. So call tech support and have it fixed. Good luck! I love my VP200 and I hate Ojo!

You need to call Tech Support....I had a same problem with missed call and now it is fixed. So call tech support and have it fixed. Good luck! I love my VP200 and I hate Ojo!

in TTY, right?

Videophone is like any other technology, takes time to get the kinks out and it wont be perfect.. I still use Sorenson and have no gripes about it .. Been waiting on Ojo for 6 months to arrive. So, I am still Ojo less ... Videophone can be a complex piece of toy to tinker with.. bandwiidth, exchange speed , etc etc... I still use the good ole tty relay on the computer... Sorenson IP Relay is the one I still use , they can spell better. smile

Yes you can but can use VP to call tech support. I had problem not long ago..maybe couple weeks ago and I told my hubby about it. And fixed it. I don't remember what's the problem.
in TTY, right?

its sucks!!! I didnt know that My College, Dentist, Doctor, girl's school tried called me without missing called or leave message.... most of time i have to unplug the stupid vp box >>>one to twice a weekly!!

This morning, My travel trailer's Ins man tried called me at vp but got e.mail from him! :mad:

so I decide to rid of sorenson vp 200 box so What else company have service alike sorenson :dunno2:

I has same problems... Sigh.. I hope they fix this problems asap!

Keep your VP200 and start using CSDVRS, when a caller calls your VP from CSD, you get notification on your phone (text message) about 30 seconds before CSD calls your VP phone. I use it all the times and its great service.. best of all, you get your own personalized phone #.

Keep your VP200 and start using CSDVRS, when a caller calls your VP from CSD, you get notification on your phone (text message) about 30 seconds before CSD calls your VP phone. I use it all the times and its great service.. best of all, you get your own personalized phone #.

But not every state has CSDVRS right? :dunno2: I only know Sorensen and HOVRS are in my state but can I add CSDVRS?

I am still waiting for Sorenson Tech Support and Man who did install it at my home contact me back? :dunno2: :roll:

:bowdown:Get CSDVRS Personal 800 number.

They also no longer use "No-IP" software. They have their own software calls MYVP.TV. Now I do not have to worry about missed calls because it has VP ALERT and WHO JUST CALLED ME features on their services. Check it out.

Nice program. Call CSDVRS Customer support.

IP ADDRESS: help.csdvrs.tv

FYI... CSDVRS keeps improving new ideas and watch them for next 12 months. THey will rocks all VRS. ALL VRS will :bowdown: CSDVRS!

I had that problem not long ago...about a month ago. All you have to do it contact Technician Support. One of them will help you out to fix it. :)

I just called Technician Support and they didn't really help they just do test and they said sometime it happen that all.

Just keep the VP - 200, it is pointless to get a different one. Just see if you can get it fixed. :) Is it the cofiguration problem, no?

you need unplug your router ....as reboot .... must be bad router or modem ...reboot both ..... i had problem with it for 6 months finally they replace my router and new vp 200 ...last week ....

Back