Vegetarian "meat"

Really! You don't know the difference if you eat a Tofu turkey. It is very close to a real meat. You will be surprised about that. It is not really Tofu... Good Luck!

You can buy one at Stop & Shop, or Shaw, or Whole Food grocery.

I won't buy any food at a very small health food store because it is always expensive.

Actually, Trader's Joe is cheaper than the Whole Food.

No, it's not traditional vegetarian but companies like Morningstars or Boca's, they are trying to offense at vegetarian, that's not followed on traditrional and meats need get rid of it.

Pacman

Huh ? I tooks classes about meatless and it's NATURAL made from vegetables just like soy, very Organically without chemcials, your opinion is wrong, you jumped into the wrong conclusion...

Otherwise, millions of people quit eating real meat, because of chemcials, hormones and antibotic are added, it's bad for people bad for all of us, now I hears more people gettin' sick from eatin' real meat due E-Colic, mad cow diseases and bird flu...

When I used to eat real meats with chemicals, hormones and anitbotic, these has been makin' me sick for years, it hurts my body, I had alots of pains from eatin' those real meats containin' c, h and a and So I tried eatin' meatless and the pains are gone and I nolonger fall asleep, yes those meat makes me tired and it also causes pains in my body, chemicals caused cancer, millions of doctors and nurse has gone to meatless instead of real meat...

Oh there is Organic real meats without chemcials, hormones, and antibotic added which is good, I would never buys meats that contained c, h and a, which it's dangerous to people's health.

With your deaf cultures, I see the differences they always choose the wrong opinions also jumped into the wrong conclusion too, you don't read enough about the Health Wise from the Health Foods Store...

My sister has alots of Knowledges about that, meatless do not contained chemcials, they are organicallly natural without chemcials, duh!

That's my opinion, then don't you respect that? ;)

Maybe you need to reprogram yourself...
A "burger" doesn't mean it should have meat. Burger just means that it is two buns with something in between along with lettuce and cheese. According to American Heritage, the definition is: "2# A similar sandwich with a nonbeef filling. Often used in combination: a crab burger; a tofu burger." If you want meat in your burger, you say "HAMBURGER."
*GASP*... that simple? Yes.

Same with Taco-- should it always have meat in it? NO. Taco just means that it is a tortilla being folded up and stuffed with lettuce, cheese, beans, and salsa then whatever item you want to add-- beef, chicken, shrimp, or tofu. When you say "I want a taco" they cannot figure out WHICH protein you want in it.

REPROGRAM YOUR ASSOCIATIONS WITH WORDS.

EDITED:
Just like you buy some junk food just for flavors (Sweet Onion chips and Chiptole sauce, anybody?), I buy tofudogs or whatever meatless tofu with "chicken" in the name just for the flavor. Just because I am a vegetarian, I shouldn't give up some taste in my meals. Tofu takes a lot of time to add flavor while cooking. Just because I believe in vegetarianism doesn't mean I should give up the convenience of having a meal that I can cook under three minutes. We do have taste buds and we like to stimulate them.
However I can guarantee you that if you raise a child without exposing him/her any taste of meat (BBQ sauce, breakfast sausage, etcetera), s/he won't buy tofurkey or anything because s/he has NO desire to buy some weird food that got meat in the name. I wasn't raised a vegetarian so I know the taste and flavors that I grew up liking yet the philosophy of eating actually animals repulsed me. Now you are telling me that if I want to be a vegetarian I should eat bland? You people are cruel-- to animals and to people who choose to not eat animals. *RME*

Would you like to eat veggie burger?

They do contain gluten.

No I would not eat the veggie burger, I already post at first post in this thread that the veggie meats are offense to me and will not eat them.

It's like someone are making with the vegetable to design the violence pig with its stomach open, on the plate then give to people and say "Don't worry! It's only a vegetable!".

What's more, after my 2 month vegetarian diet, my parents forced me to eat the meatballs on the pizza, and I finally ate it. I CAN taste the death animals, just like what dead animals smell like, I can taste it! YUCKY!

I bought fake burger for lunch, it's called soy burger or something like that and tried it then taste is soooo horrible and throw in trash then found other food for lunch. :barf:

I hate fake meat foods, it seems from fillers with chemicals.

ha ha ha. I remember I first ate a veggie burger, and it was not good. My sister taught me how to cook proper. I overcooked it - that's why.

Actually, my favorite ones are (all fake):

Morningstar Farms:

- spicy chicken patties with tomato sauce on the top - use a small oven for 15 minutes,
- sausages (far better than Boca sausage) - broiled water for about 5 minutes,
- bacon strips (a little difficult to cook if it is cooked for about three minutes to avoid dry out).

Boca:

- cheese burger (probably not to buy original because it is too plain) - small stove for 15 minutes,
- unsure Bratwurst sausages - use pan for 10 minutes (?),
- original / spicy chicken patties - small stove for 15 minutes.

Some hotdog brands are all right. I haven't eaten a hotdog for a long time.

Potato salads, mashed potatoes, a Tofu sandwich with variety of lettuces (at a veggie restaurant for $6.00), sweet potato (yellow), Tofu turkey, smoked turkey, soy pizza or regular pizza, etc.

I used to eat real sausage, pepperoni, and chicken potpie - I loved them, and I just cannot eat them anymore. I am a vegetarian for over 10 years.

I bought fake burger for lunch, it's called soy burger or something like that and tried it then taste is soooo horrible and throw in trash then found other food for lunch. :barf:

I hate fake meat foods, it seems from fillers with chemicals.

I agree. They taste like shit. But i do like drinking soy bean milk thou' .

No I would not eat the veggie burger, I already post at first post in this thread that the veggie meats are offense to me and will not eat them.

It's like someone are making with the vegetable to design the violence pig with its stomach open, on the plate then give to people and say "Don't worry! It's only a vegetable!".

What's more, after my 2 month vegetarian diet, my parents forced me to eat the meatballs on the pizza, and I finally ate it. I CAN taste the death animals, just like what dead animals smell like, I can taste it! YUCKY!

I have something to say then just PM me.

I don't like any food that contain gluten or texture, that is too chemical for my taste.

Yeah, I like REAL and nature foods...

{comment edited--removed ~RR}

For real meats from animal is natural but they have put some chemical like hormone and antibotic to prevent from disease or stuff from dead animals but real meats don't make me so sick, never to got sick for my life. I had ate real meats for many times and nothing to affect my health.

I used to be vegetarian but gave up after 2 days because my smotach is fucking hurt and took med but it doesn't work then drove to Burger King to picked my meal and ate chicken tenders with fries then my smotach is much better. Now, I can't live with real meats from dead animal but I do feel sorry for dead animal and cannot change my diet.

E-coli is just cause if they left meat as out of date or not put in cooler then bacteria can growing over meats and harm to humans who eat it, also fast food and restaurant are required to follow the health safety for meats, if out of date or not left in cooler then must be throw in trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry that your stomach didn't feel good. Maybe, you didn't wash your hands when you were in the bathroom. I never heard someone who is sick from eating veggies. I am really surprised. It must be something else - I don't know.

E-Coli is not from old food. It's from animal shits on the food - the cows eat the food with the shit. That's how they get sick. Suppose that you happened not washing your hands from cleaning your ass and somehow a tiny shit is on your hand. Then, you put your hand on your mouth or on the food. That's where you get E-Coli - that is really very dangerous. It is almost no cure.

I thought that you might be interested to know that red meat is actually gray color which tells you that it is rotten. I didn't know that.

I hate to tell you that you can buy a real meat at a Whole Food store because it has no hormone shots or injected chemicals on the meat. It is healthy without the chemicals. The Whole Food and a few other health food stores have the best quality meat than any regular food stores because they buy meats in locals not from not too far like Texas for example.

Reba - you must be happy about that - the health food store that sells real healthy meats.

I am sorry that your stomach didn't feel good. Maybe, you didn't wash your hands when you were in the bathroom. I never heard someone who is sick from eating veggies. I am really surprised. It must be something else - I don't know.

E-Coli is not from old food. It's from animal shits on the food - the cows eat the food with the shit. That's how they get sick. Suppose that you happened not washing your hands from cleaning your ass and somehow a tiny shit is on your hand. Then, you put your hand on your mouth or on the food. That's where you get E-Coli - that is really very dangerous. It is almost no cure.

I thought that you might be interested to know that red meat is actually gray color which tells you that it is rotten. I didn't know that.

I hate to tell you that you can buy a real meat at a Whole Food store because it has no hormone shots or injected chemicals on the meat. It is healthy without the chemicals. The Whole Food and a few other health food stores have the best quality meat than any regular food stores because they buy meats in locals not from not too far like Texas for example.

Reba - you must be happy about that - the health food store that sells real healthy meats.

No, I always wash my hand before eat food, that my life rule.

Oop, E-coli can be different thing than out of date or haven't left in refrigerate but... they are growing other bacteria and not know about what kind? Mine is mistake, I don't should to keep on mind about between E-coli and other bacteria. It can be happen but world isn't funny and there's treatment for E-coli on animal before consume the meats.
Escherichia coli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm usually buy meats at Super Target and Osco Jewel, they are fine to me and never got sick from them but I had seen that some meats are rotten at wal-fart, such as gray on middle of meat but I don't know if it is rotten or not.

Maybe you need to reprogram yourself...
A "burger" doesn't mean it should have meat. Burger just means that it is two buns with something in between along with lettuce and cheese. According to American Heritage, the definition is: "2# A similar sandwich with a nonbeef filling. Often used in combination: a crab burger; a tofu burger." If you want meat in your burger, you say "HAMBURGER."
*GASP*... that simple? Yes.

Same with Taco-- should it always have meat in it? NO. Taco just means that it is a tortilla being folded up and stuffed with lettuce, cheese, beans, and salsa then whatever item you want to add-- beef, chicken, shrimp, or tofu. When you say "I want a taco" they cannot figure out WHICH protein you want in it.

Can I have Carrortburger, please?
I'm sure you know how to make yummy one? Would love to try your ideal meal. :)

I wonder if you would accept to eat bug as they're not meat but full of protein? Just wonder.

Vegans are usually vegan for ethical beliefs. Most vegans I know who were raised on meat may like the flavour - but they won't kill an animal to fulfill that craving so they eat fake meat.

Vegetarian is usually a diet and not for ethics. They might as well eat meat because they're still eating other animal products in which animals are still being used for production.

Those who are vegetarians for a diet, soybased product meat is significantly more healthy than regular meat. Not nearly as much fat.

I also know cancer patients who can't eat meat so they eat fake meat. I'm not sure why they can't but...eh, everyone has their own preferences.

What is E-Coli ?

What Is E- COLIC ?

Click this link below:

E. Coli Infection -- familydoctor.org

How can I catch E. coli infection?
Most E. coli infections come from:

Eating undercooked ground beef (the inside is pink)
Drinking contaminated (impure) water
Drinking unpasteurized (raw) milk
Working with cattle
Healthy beef and dairy cattle may carry the E. coli germ in their intestines. The meat can get contaminated with the germ during the slaughtering process. When beef is ground up, the E. coli germs get mixed throughout the meat.

The most common way to get this infection is by eating contaminated food. You can be infected with the E. coli germ if you don't use a high temperature to cook your beef, or if you don't cook it long enough. When you eat undercooked beef, the germs go into your stomach and intestines.

The germ can also be passed from person to person in day care centers and nursing homes. If you have this infection and don't wash your hands well with soap after going to the bathroom, you can give the germ to other people when you touch things, especially food.

People who are infected with E. coli are very contagious. Children shouldn't go to a day care center until they have 2 negative stool cultures (proof that the infection is gone). Older people in nursing homes should stay in bed until 2 stool cultures are negative.

Try Laura's Lean Meat & Perdue Poultry

Click the link below:

http://www.laurasleanbeef.com/

Laura's Lean Beef: Lean, natural beef.Laura's Lean Beef - Lean natural beef, raised without growth hormones or antibiotics on an all vegetarian diet. Great beef recipes.

Also Perdue Poultry is safe no chemcial, no hormones and no anitbotic added

http://www.perdue.com/company/

I have something to say then just PM me.

I don't like any food that contain gluten or texture, that is too chemical for my taste.

So you never eat bread? Pasta? Ketchup? Gluten is in like.. everything. Heck, it's in most brands of potato chips.

So you never eat bread? Pasta? Ketchup? Gluten is in like.. everything. Heck, it's in most brands of potato chips.

No, I'm talking about veggie burger that contain gluten.

Bread is fine with me, it won't affect my health.

For real meats from animal is natural but they have put some chemical like hormone and antibotic to prevent from disease or stuff from dead animals but real meats don't make me so sick, never to got sick for my life. I had ate real meats for many times and nothing to affect my health.

I buy only organic meats.

I don't agree with hormone and any chemical in meats because it could risk your health.

I used to be vegetarian but gave up after 2 days because my smotach is fucking hurt and took med but it doesn't work then drove to Burger King to picked my meal and ate chicken tenders with fries then my smotach is much better. Now, I can't live with real meats from dead animal but I do feel sorry for dead animal and cannot change my diet.

awww I can understand how you feel... It must be hard to give up meat to be Vegetarian. I told you in your thread that I know it's very hard to live without meat... Thanks to my parents for feed me with meats... :ugh3: that's how I cannot live without meat... :ugh3: I eat meat once to twice a week and sliced smoked chicken 3 times to serve with cottage cheese and tomatoes in most week at lunch...

I know what you mean about dead animal... :ugh3: but it's good to know that they are dead with no pain suffer.

E-coli is just cause if they left meat as out of date or not put in cooler then bacteria can growing over meats and harm to humans who eat it, also fast food and restaurant are required to follow the health safety for meats, if out of date or not left in cooler then must be throw in trash.

Yes, I have seen the date label on any foods like that - it's important to watch the date before we buy... but I don't buy meat with packet or plastic but buy fresh from butcher shop.

That is ridiculous. Soy and vegetables are soy and vegetables. If i'm against slaughtering animals, what the fuck does that have to do with soy? You can't be that ignorant, can you?

This is by far one of the most close-minded forums I have ever come to. I don't know why I stayed so long, and i'm always quickly reminded of why I leave. Peace.

Make sure the door doesn't hit you on the ass on the way out, pal!:booty:

Back