Votes: 10 38.5%
  • boy/girl friend

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • husband/wife

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • others/rather not to say

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
I refer to him as my live in. But I also have a master on the side.

My fiance and I are big supporters of gay rights and so back in college we attended the LGBSTA meetings. One time a guy there reffered to my fiance as my "heterosexual life partner," which I found very funny :)

I call my girlfriend as my girlfriend or one unique nickname that I call her for so long time. :) *smoochies to my love of life*

I call my honey my "fiance" since I'm engaged but before that I used to say my boyfriend...

WHY did u slap me!! I aint a little girl no more :(

---------> Flyfree :doh: :whip: <--- Heathie spanking her!

*giggle*

Oceanbreeze said:
I'm not with someone at the moment, but if I were, they would be referred to as my boyfriend. If I were to ever marry, the person would become my husband.

Hope this helps.

I agree with OceanBreeze....Same here. :)

Is it just me or are there others who feel the same as me?
I have been with my partner for almost 16 years.. We didn't believe in getting married because we saw that there are no beneficiaries for us if we got married. But then domestic partnership thing finally came.. that's when we saw we can get something beneficial from it. :deal: Yes, we got 'domestically partnered" People asked me if I call my partner - 'MY WIFE' and she calls me - 'HER HUSBAND'?? I feel silly of having her calling me as her husband eventho I am ... <peeking inside my undies> yes.. a woman.... We rather to call eachother - 'MY PARTNER' We are not into 'labeling'..
So now, here's the question.. what do you like to be called as.... ? If you are female and are called as 'husband' or visa versa.. please explain why..

:aw: I use husband when I introduce Manny to my friends.

I have a lot of friends who are gays and lesbians, and most of them who are in a serious relationship have been using the term "life partner" and I really like that, it has a nice sound to it.

Back