pictures of cedar point!

SpiceHD

Reaction score
cooliofroggie, flyfree and i went to cedar point last weekend and MAN! IT WAS FUN!!! Especially Top Thriller Dragstar... im going back there next year no doubt on that one! so im gonna add some pictures here and feel free to add your own from cedar point. We met few deaf people ill add later right now im too excited i want to show pictures!! :)

first picture (from left to right...) ME!, FlyFree, and CoolioFroggie

2nd picture you can see me enjoying myself on that ride... man that one is the best! first picture is the launch one... 2nd is when we are coming down.

Attachments

• cedarpoint.jpg
    cedarpoint.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 65
  • topthrillerdragster.jpg
    topthrillerdragster.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 59
here mine!!!!

this is so rocks!!!

a5clmf.jpg

check it out..
a5cm5y.jpg

this is no way to bullshit!!

man it's rocks!

scary! That's freaking fast, zero to 120 mph in less than 4 seconds?! That's like riding in a pro stock drag car that tops 200 mph in 6-7 seconds, that's the equalivent acceleration pattern.

more pictures hehe

first picture is info on top thriller dragster man... i loved that one

2nd picture is cooliofroggie :)

3rd picture is cooliefroggie hugging flyfree

4th picture is me and cooliefroggie next to car

(i have lot of pictures so ill kinda spam my own thread lol i dont know how else to put pictures on thread without using attachments so im stuck atm heh)

Attachments

• infodragster.jpg
    infodragster.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 43
  • Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 49
more pictures coming

first picture is flyfree with cooliefroggie

2nd picture is a ride i forgot name of it

3rd one is mantis or something where u have to stand while riding ... that one damn... lol it gave me very very intense headache :-P

4th picture is where flyfree and cooliefroggie were trying to figure out how to get out of cedar point... we all were soooo worn out already and got bad sunburn, feet hurts and everything.

Attachments

• Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture 9.jpg
    Picture 9.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Picture 11.jpg
    Picture 11.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 33
last 4 pictures

they all are at where we were camping at.. man the cabin look like a shed but shaped like a barn lol. its weird

first picture... thats our cabin

2nd picture... cooliefroggie acting like a cow lol

3rd picture... flyfree unpacking

4th picture... me unpacking and cooliefroggie was playing with my camera :-P

okay im done with pictures :-D please feel free to put any pictures of yours from cedar point if u were there for the weekend of aug 5th-7th

Attachments

• Picture 19.jpg
    Picture 19.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Picture 18.jpg
    Picture 18.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 34
WOO HOO!!!! Hella WEEKEND!!! Wished I was there!!!! Glad you had a Great time SPICE!!!

Wow, these pix look great! Glad you girls have fun, but bring sunblock lotion next time! :giggle:

Great pix!! :thumb:

:eek: Spicehd gurl! the pixs of me suck!! hahaha :P YES we did have too much fun with so many HILARIOUS moments!

ChelEler said:
Wow, these pix look great! Glad you girls have fun, but bring sunblock lotion next time! :giggle:

Great pix!! :thumb:

psst Chel gurl -- i dont even bother putting on sunblock! :-x

Fly Free said:
:eek: Spicehd gurl! the pixs of me suck!! hahaha :P YES we did have too much fun with so many HILARIOUS moments!

psst Chel gurl -- i dont even bother putting on sunblock! :-x

:shock: Oh boy. I bet you like to be fried like a red lobster, don't ya? ;) :giggle:

:rofl: Chel -- i tend to burn at the first sunburn of the season then the rest of the season i tan easy enuf -- have a minor sunburn in areas that hadnt had much sun but nope theyre not painful *relieved*

AWWWWWWWWW Great pictures! It looks like you had a awesome time! I am JEALOUS!! I wanna GOOOOOOOOO!!! But there is always next time! Rides look way tooo much F U N!!!

*sniffing* I've wanted to go there so badly which it's 2nd time misses and having not go there yet. :(
Hopefully next year, I will DO IT go there.. and pray it better be... (chuckles)

you guys were blast time and hang'n around the cedar point... Oh gee, you having red lobster on your bare skin.. ENJOY and awesome... I'm already drool and seeing want to ride on roller coaster!

Back