ValleyFair

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
The pictures that we had taken at ValleyFair.

Enjoy the pic..
Our Lesbian Rock Group! :giggle:
65wpc9

WiAndee,(unmembername) CoolieFroggie, FlyFree (unmembername) Shybutch68 and (unmembername)

65wppv

CoolieFroggie and FlyFree

Wow, that sure looks like alot of fun, looks like you girls had a blast time!!

Awwww.. Cute pictures!.. Glad you girls had a blast time. ;)

Crap I shoulda gotten a pic of all of us! (For those who dont know, I ran into that group of great people, right when I got to valleyfair :P)

Hope you dont mind if i post a couple of mine :P

f39f4fba.jpg

Megladon and I, and the rest are pictures from the Ferris Wheel :)
f39f4fc7.jpg

f39f4fc4.jpg

f39f4fc1.jpg

Awe!!!
Wha... blast time ever you had ????
(chuckles)

Mine, Cannot wait and going to Cedar point incoming on way on Aug 6th.. :D

yep sure had a great time with the group at Valleyfair! yep we had run into Pinkster while waiting for 2 other friends to arrive! :thumb:

Pinkster -- ofc u are welcome to post ur pixs in this thread! ;)

wow awesome blast FLYFREE sound has secret airbag of body to protect herself ? :lol: good pix :thumb:

:thumb: Wow!! Flyfree and Cooliefroggie you all looked like you had a great time at Valley Fair!!! Looked like lots of fun!! Where is Valley Fair? I have never heard of it, but, it looks like a great place to spend a day there.

Pinkster, very nice pictures of the park, and I bet it was fun meeting up with friends there too!!!

I am glad you all had a great time!!! :D

CODAchild said:
:thumb: Wow!! Flyfree and Cooliefroggie you all looked like you had a great time at Valley Fair!!! Looked like lots of fun!! Where is Valley Fair? I have never heard of it, but, it looks like a great place to spend a day there.

Pinkster, very nice pictures of the park, and I bet it was fun meeting up with friends there too!!!

I am glad you all had a great time!!! :D

Valley fair is much like 6 Flags, but to a lesser extent. They have more mild rides, and I think it is a little smaller than 6 Flags. They do nto have "the batman" or "the superman" but they have their own rides. :) It is located in Shakopee, MN, about 35 minutes from Minneapolis/St Paul... www.valleyfair.com :)

Back