Unoffical (SPECIAL) AllDeaf Meet - East Side

Confirmed details for the AD meet is here but I do not want any off topic discussions to be published there, so put it in THIS thread.

Thank you.

Frisky, maybe we can get a hotel and share a room? No, Jiro..no funny business with us. LOL!

Oh, I did not see this one that jclarke was talking about. I am so sorry for not replying so soon. That would be nice however, I might have someone else's place to stay at. In nyc, hotels prices are crazy.

Maybe, I could just come on the bus in the afternoon and then leave at 1 AM on the bus. I have done it before. We will have to exchange pager email addys to keep in touch with each other in case.

It is only Nov. Wait till Jan then things might change. let's hope things go great.

Oh, I did not see this one that jclarke was talking about. I am so sorry for not replying so soon. That would be nice however, I might have someone else's place to stay at. In nyc, hotels prices are crazy.
I already reserved Pod Hotel For $650 for 5 nights at around $98 a night. There is bunk beds sharing rooms available.

Maybe, I could just come on the bus in the afternoon and then leave at 1 AM on the bus. I have done it before. We will have to exchange pager email addys to keep in touch with each other in case.

I can serve as NYC primary contact point for jake. when the date arrives, I will PM ya'all my contact info.

Back