Unoffical (SPECIAL) AllDeaf Meet - East Side

Jiro, I had a look at that site, and I dont seem to find enough resuratants at the South Seaport... or is there a problem with my eyes?

lol nonsense. there are at least dozen of restaurants per block.. mostly but most are not zagat-rated. that's why you're not seeing much.

zagat-rated = "best food"

if people don't care about "good" food (but I value it the most :lol:)... you can simply type in "restaurants south seaport nyc" in any search. Good Food = Happy People = Good Time :cool2:

lol nonsense. there are at least dozen of restaurants per block.. mostly but most are not zagat-rated. that's why you're not seeing much.

zagat-rated = "best food"

if people don't care about "good" food (but I value it the most :lol:)... you can simply type in "restaurants south seaport nyc" in any search. Good Food = Happy People = Good Time :cool2:
How about you just throw in an suggestion as I am no expert in New York ..... how's that sound, son?

Meet on jan 30th. I can arrange it. I can take the bus there and then back in one day or stay overnight. Let me know what time and place. It sounds like FUN! Cold but FUN!

Frisky, maybe we can get a hotel and share a room? No, Jiro..no funny business with us. LOL!

Now this is much better.... any more AD'ers coming to NYC???

How about you just throw in an suggestion as I am no expert in New York ..... how's that sound, son?

south seaport. get a fishing rod and fish your dinner out on Hudson River :mad2:

how's that, si?

Meet on jan 30th. I can arrange it. I can take the bus there and then back in one day or stay overnight. Let me know what time and place. It sounds like FUN! Cold but FUN!

cold indeed. that's why I will be wearing full thermo clothes :cold:

I have decided to use this as for drinks after dinner @ Arctica Bar and Grill
Link: Arctica

Will search around for dinner part, found a few but wasn't sure.

Jiro - what do you think of this? OPAL Menu Appetizers Dinners and Brunches 251 E 52nd St 212-593-4321
this is just one street behind my hotel.

Once details are confirmed, I will post a new thread with the details and a RVSP date.

OPAL seems ok. since it's next to your hotel, you should try a dinner there and then let us know :)

It would a bit difficult - as if I did that it would be short notice.

I'll look around for more tomorrow morning (its 10pm here) and let you know before I can confirm the details

Back