Unoffical (SPECIAL) AllDeaf Meet - East Side

Jiro, Lagaura Airport have subway line?

we are poor too :(

I guess we better ask for some bailout from Obama, si?
:laugh2: gotta give him a legitimate reason.

Chevy57 - according to the subway map i see on website - it seems there is no subway (correct me if I am wrong) but JFk seems to have one

Jiro, Lagaura Airport have subway line?

no. taxi to mid-manhattan is about $30-40. then get off to take subway to wherever. it has monorail train but it takes you to Newark in NJ.

:laugh2: gotta give him a legitimate reason.

Chevy57 - according to the subway map i see on website - it seems there is no subway (correct me if I am wrong) but JFk seems to have one

JFk does not have subway either. just AirTrain. same for LGA. best to fly to LGA cuz it's closer to NYC.

Verrrrrrrrrrry very interesting thread. Very informative.

Thanks for asking questions so I can plan my trip in America. :p

I've never taken subways to these airports but from what people told me - it's very confusing and it's not uncommon to end up getting to NYC within 2 hrs when it usually takes half of that time. :aw:

no. taxi to mid-manhattan is about $30-40. then get off to take subway to wherever. it has monorail train but it takes you to Newark in NJ.

Bus shuttle from LGA to subway?

Bus shuttle to subway?

no. you can just take taxi to anywhere in mid-manhattan. it may cost you up to $40 depending on traffic. if you're stingy, ask taxi driver to drop you off at nearest subway station. or yea you can take bus to subway but I'd like to avoid it. way too confusing :dizzy:

LGA public transportation - link
JFK public transportation - link

it's funny. NYC is the major tourist site and we spend millions to make it "user-friendly"..... and it's still an EPIC FAIL! :lol:

The problem is in the pre-established infrastructure...

This is why you need a good city planner who can predict the future several decades later.

no. you can just take taxi to anywhere in mid-manhattan. it may cost you up to $40 depending on traffic. if you're stingy, ask taxi driver to drop you off at nearest subway station. or yea you can take bus to subway but I'd like to avoid it. way too confusing :dizzy:

LGA public transportation - link
JFK public transportation - link

Free bus shuttle between JFK or LGA and Subway but require MetroCard. What is MetroCard? How much?
MTA NYC Transit Subway Line Information

yup that's the one, souggy. the MetroCard.

no. I charge by minute.

Reminds me of some movie who hired a geologist for a volcano and she was threatening to charge the guy by the minute. :laugh2: I forgot name of the movie.

Back