Universal Health Care

Do you think there should be Universal Health Care?

• Yes

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Don't know

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters
clearsky yea that is what i heard! i agree! i feel jeasous to other counrty!

jiro, isee! yea i am not surprise that many were not have any health insurance..

about not free .. you said.. i see i undy.. mm that means i have to do more research on it..

who knows.. you said.. isee but what does monetary economy mean? not sure ....

monetary economy = the world is run on $$$. everybody's motivated to do anything for $$$. our life's controlled, motivated, influenced, etc. by $$$. Someday in the future.... the concept of monetary economy will be gone. who knows? Maybe I'm just a bumbling fool who watches one too many Star Trek shows :laugh2:

how many of you have own health insurance? as for me, NONE! i am at own risk!
i have to be very very careful for what i eat or what i do or whatever thing happen to me.. just watch out...

i know what is SICKO .... i havent see it yet.. someday..
yes i know europe has free health care thing mostly.. just like liebing say.. look at her..

now the big question is that health insurance will fits with usa's people 's living such as budget, system, blah.. ???????
will they happy or make thing worst???

i just dont know! it is very diffcult to figure out a whole thing in usa like that..

No, Europe do not have free healthcare because we work to pay taxes and social insurances. You get "free" healthcare if you are out of work or pension because you work for years for pay taxes and social insurances.

Yes, I feel free because I can get anything what I want/require from healthcare without stress over the costs, etc.

Sicko mentions how others with Universal Health Care are healthier than the USA. I can't remember why, but it's obvious that they can see a doctor regardless of their socioeconomic status. It's kind of disgusting to hear that we are such a wonderful country when our health coverage isn't wonderful.

Sicko mentioned that in Canada with prescriptions you do pay, but it's the same price for every Rx no matter what. I don't think it's a big deal if we got to pay a few things as long as it's priced at the expense of making companies rich.

One of the biggest problems with our health care system is that people without insurance are not able to afford preventive care. Preventive care has been shown to be the greatest factor in maintaining health and preventing serious helath problems from developing. People who cannot afford to pay for preventive care, and do not have isnurance, have to wait until they are seriously ill before seeking care, and then the cost of that care skyrockets.

It is same here in USA, many time we went to er and we waited 3 to 4 (sometime 5) hours in waiting room before we went to see dr.

I remember I had to wait 6 hours in the ER so I could get my knee x-rayed. It was broken.. Oh, the pain!

I remember I had to wait 6 hours in the ER so I could get my knee x-rayed. It was broken.. Oh, the pain!
Ouch, it must be so awful expereince for you. I can not image the pain u went thru. Hope those ers will improve in near future.

I can not believe the poll said 7 say no to health for all, what a sad country we live in. Hopefully they will learn lesson from it themselves when it come to them as it had come to me already. What a blind they live in a life.

I can not believe the poll said 7 say no to health for all, what a sad country we live in. Hopefully they will learn lesson from it themselves when it come to them as it had come to me already. What a blind they live in a life.

I assure you that we're all for "affordable" healthcare but just not universal.

Are you referring to the AD poll?

If so, I suprised that it's tied!

jiro, i get it now.. oh yea american is run on money! yup that is what we all stucked!
like glue with it!

oh well!

liebing, i know i know i mean that it free becasue if you go when you are hurt or something because you and they already paid... that is how eupro feel free something like that.. it nice!

jiro, i get it now.. oh yea american is run on money! yup that is what we all stucked!
like glue with it!

oh well!

liebing, i know i know i mean that it free becasue if you go when you are hurt or something because you and they already paid... that is how eupro feel free something like that.. it nice!

yes... and also I'm sure they're not quite happy about excessively high gas price and high tax. but then again... I guess they don't mind :dunno: But I can tell you that Americans do not want high gas cost and high tax... or you'll be asking for anarchy

jiro, yea we all dont want high gas cost and other costs.. that cause money is on run..
what if american got crashed, i wonder are they change budget or throw budget away and make new system?? good question!

Yes, I know what you mean... Yes, you are right...

yes... and also I'm sure they're not quite happy about excessively high gas price and high tax. but then again... I guess they don't mind :dunno: But I can tell you that Americans do not want high gas cost and high tax... or you'll be asking for anarchy

We have no problem with taxes and social insurances...as long as we are happy everything what we get in return... :)

About high gas price, we don´t drive big car (example SUV, etc) but small and normal car with save gas energy... ;)... We pick German car due save gas energy expense. Did you remember Sunshinelady´s comment at other thread over her compare experience between American and German car gas expense and said that gas expense drink a lot on American car than she was experienced in Germany to use small car with save gas energy... ? We have transportation and bicycle lanes, we can use... I use bicycle a lot... and only use car for work and big shopping...

We have no problem with taxes and social insurances...as long as we are happy everything what we get in return... :)

About high gas price, we don´t drive big car (example SUV, etc) but small and normal car with save gas energy... ;)... We pick German car due save gas energy expense. Did you remember Sunshinelady´s comment at other thread over her compare experience between American and German car gas expense and said that gas expense drink a lot on American car than she was experienced in Germany to use small car with save gas energy... ? We have transportation and bicycle lanes, we can use... I use bicycle a lot... and only use car for work and big shopping...

sorry to say but small car.... bicyling.... it's un-American :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: we eat lot and big. we carry big. we're soccer/hockey moms/dads. we're big people (except me).

ONLY IN USA! :cool2:

Rebate health care is good start, McCain suggest.

If that really happen, Universal Health Care would be on long process, same as Medicare does. And many doctors will be somewhere angry if budget have to be force to change (to low). Oh yeah, it's bad (but in good way as it seem for you). Also, it increase the fraud from the bad doctors.

What we need is... an experience from Canada who living before 1984 (before bill pass) to see their experience how different between their living on before and after.

sorry to say but small car.... bicyling.... it's un-American :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: we eat lot and big. we carry big. we're soccer/hockey moms/dads. we're big people (except me).

ONLY IN USA! :cool2:

And there is where the problem lies.

powerON yup that is why it something block for universal health care or anything that we dont have to pay the bill.. you know i mean..

jillio , yes there are toooo many problem in usa! too many too many and it will takes thousands year to solve !!

And there is where the problem lies.

YOU DOMESTIC DISSENT! :mad2: Just kidding... What I'd like to see is people to stop driving huge-ass car and metro-area especially cities especially NYC to be bike/motorcycle-friendly. From what I hear... since Bloomberg took over, he was very anti-bike/moto and launched a rude cleansing - confiscating illegally-parked bikes, aggressive ticketing, etc... Now he, sir, is a Domestic Dissent :mad2:

Back