Under the Word of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
CyberRed said:
Satan is a little god for his 1/3rd demons who were followin' him out of Heaven. Jesus is God, the Creator of Universe and Earth is the real God. Soo... someone here in this thread wanted a "religion" forum for all different religions, right ? So I stated that there's One Good God and the other is Bad god ( Satan ).

In the bible God says that He don't know WHO is the other God when there were other religions under the different names, the ones who they called their "god". There's only ONE God, the one who is REAL out there, the Creator of all Universe and Earth. :)

Some cults ( satan worshippers ) called Satan their God. The fact is that God and Satan are in war for the people's souls to be saved or lost.
So... if I say, "OMG!" I could be referring to Satan as well?

Well, in this case... OMG!

VamPyroX said:
So... if I say, "OMG!" I could be referring to Satan as well?

Well, in this case... OMG!

Well, that's YOU. Your choice.

Banjo said:
Askjo, aren't you capable of discussing something other than religions? The reason why you're developing a bad reputation here is because of the approaches you made to the members of AllDeaf. You've made around 120 posts and only 2 of them are about a webcam that nobody care about. As far I am concerned, you're only here to proselytize.
Complain? Why trouble thou me?

Askjo said:
Complain? Why trouble thou me?

Ain't complaining... just making an observation. Still only 2 posts related to a silly webcam and the rest are religion-related.

Banjo said:
Ain't complaining... just making an observation. Still only 2 posts related to a silly webcam and the rest are religion-related.
2? More than that. I answered on other forums.

Silly? No.

Banjo said:

I, too, made an observation on Askjo's postings. About 50% on all of his postings just simply said "Amen", period. No little cutie one-liner afterwards. What a waste of real estate webpage blogs. By saying "Amen" is just that you agree to other postings. But, it does not benefits to all of us because you just only agreeing or biasing other postings. That's all. It would be nice if you please just say few words after the "Amen" of why do you agree with other postings. My 2 cents. :mrgreen:

Oh by the way, saying "Amen" too frequently is another form of a blasphemy! :Ohno: I would suggest that you could try this new word to avoid blasphemy: "Awomen"? :laugh2:

~DV

Askjo said:
2? More than that. I answered on other forums.

Silly? No.

Whoops... now 6 non-religion-related posts. Though 156 out of 162 posts of yours is pretty about religions.

ASKJO that is why you are having a serious problems with yourself.

I know www.AD.com didn't like my debating with religious issue because I won't bend for their stakes. My attuide was kinda of hard and blunt way. Of course I spreaded myself to other topics than just a religious topics. I always answer the question with long explaining with logic system. You need to improve yourself. I believe that you are here to challenge me and you are trying to take charge of the religious topic. I don't recommend you to do like that. I always leave it netural and let someone charge. I am here to clear up and speak out for my belief and opinions.

Crazymanw00t said:
ASKJO that is why you are having a serious problems with yourself.
What problems?
You need to improve yourself.
What should I improve myself? So are you.
I believe that you are here to challenge me and you are trying to take charge of the religious topic. I don't recommend you to do like that. I always leave it netural and let someone charge. I am here to clear up and speak out for my belief and opinions
I will not challenge you concerning your belief, but your false comments.

Askjo said:
What problems?
Wow already third time with same question and already had three different kind of answer for your question. Shall I repeat it? No.

Askjo said:
What should I improve myself? So are you.
Duh that is basic law for human beings. I was speaking of more speific with your area that you needs to improve.

Askjo said:
I will not challenge you concerning your belief, but your false comments.

Ok I don't think I already commented any false comments.
(prove me if I comment the false comments related with the bible.)
All comments are based on Bible and doctrine. Expect some comments came from my opnions and it don't involves the religion thing.

Man you need to review yourself. I can help you if you open your mind much more.

I have a big curious with your church. What church do you go to? Do it have a website so that I can check out with your church's system?

Crazymanw00t said:
Wow already third time with same question and already had three different kind of answer for your question. Shall I repeat it? No. ?
You did SAME thing to me many times. I asked you, WHAT problems do I have? You did not answer directly to my questions.
Duh that is basic law for human beings. I was speaking of more speific with your area that you needs to improve.
What area?
Ok I don't think I already commented any false comments.
(prove me if I comment the false comments related with the bible.)
All comments are based on Bible and doctrine. Expect some comments came from my opnions and it don't involves the religion thing.
Your post quoted:
GOD (FATHER) is a spirit thing
Here is your FALSE comment. You are 100% WRONG! God is a Spirit. God is a person, NOT thing!
I have a big curious with your church. What church do you go to? Do it have a website so that I can check out with your church's system
Click here: http://www.emmanuelofgreenwood.org/

Regardless of which religion is "the right one", I think the person's spiritual experience speaks for itself.

I clearly don't want to get involved in this topic but two posts that got my attention:
1)
Codger said:
I've posted before this question and not received an answer: "Why are non-believers in Christianity drawn to threads about Christianity? Why do the start threads mocking Christianity?" I still have not found a satisfactory answer for this.
I am genuinely curious. Funny because I asked two similar questions and no one ever give me a satisfactory answer as well. Here's this question:

"Why does enormous percent of conservative christians on Earth tend to force or impose their beliefs (either, delusional or non-delusional) upon the intellectuals and freethinkers?"

I see these actions by many conservative christians/believers at anywhere on a daily basis. Frankly, it is quite tiresome and I never recieve a satisfactory answer from these believers. Maybe it is theocratical/theofascistical behavior or something... That does warrant a long-term research on them someday.

Now as for second question which is very, very important and always have been not answer for more than 2,000 years.... Here's question:

"Why does believers tend to contradict themselves or did not practice what they preach?"

I asked Theology Professor (he is a conservative christian) that question once in Virginia when I visited my *yuck* birthplace few years ago and he practically screamed at me and called me the names like "sinner" for asking him a question then kicked me out of his office. Interesting but anyway, that question hasn't been answer for more than 2,000 years and still hasn't. By that, I mean, pure satisfactory answer.

I am sure that some AD'ers already know that I am a ex-christian so hence I know their kind very, very well. Probably far more than some AD'ers would like to admit.

Now about second post that got my attention:
2)

netrox said:
The bible has so many contradictions . . .
Reba said:
Reba, on the contrary, there are many contradictions in the Bible. For some reason, I seem unable to find this book title that covers or reveals many contradictions in the Bible. For now, I will not comment until I find this book title and I would like to recommend either of you, Reba or netrox to pick up and read.

Since some people are arguing/discussing about Bible and religions. I think it is perfect time for me. There is one question that I would like to ask all of you, believers and non-believers, or rather, intellectuals.

Why did you invest your trust in Bible without any doubts or questions (unless you actually did...) while you didn't invest your trust in certain fields such as environmental science hmm? I mean, heck, the Bible is written by humans. To err is human. It means that it possibly does contain the lies, twisted words, fairy tales, etc etc... Use your imagination. See where I am going with?

I mean, why does believers so quickly bashed the Da Vinci Code book while they practically drool on the Bible (don't be offend, I am joking). Both books are written by humans. Yessir, both books are written by humans. So... why? Yes, I do believe in the Bible but not blind faith like many believers. Every thing requires the doubts and questions. Every. Thing. As Tom Brown Jr perfectly put in: "If you believe me or my words then you are a fool! Prove me right or prove me wrong!"

Based on Da Vinci Code bashers' words, does it mean that 2+2=4 is wrong too? That's what I would like to know.

Cheers.

Edit: Deaf258, your statement rocks. It deserves a spotlight in my signature.

Last edited:
HiBluE01 said:
I believe in God. That is simple.

HiBluE01
I wish that would be same for everyone on this earth instead of having them constantly trying to shove their beliefs in our throats.

HiBluE01's statement is very simple... Keep that way. You rock, gal.

Magatsu said:
I wish that would be same for everyone on this earth instead of having them constantly trying to shove their beliefs in our throats.

HiBluE01's statement is very simple... Keep that way. You rock, gal.

:gpost: Yes, we all can do it! Just read and follow Ephesians 4:4. :thumb:

~DV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back