Under the Word of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Askjo

Reaction score
All people on the earth are under the Word of God. All athiests are under the Word of God. All evolutionists are under the Word of God. All unbelievers are under the Word of God. All believers are under the Word of God. The nation where we reside is under the Word of God. All nations around the world are under the Word of God.

Sheesh, what's up with the proselytizing?

Please, we're here to make friend and have fun. We are not here to convert to different religions or be told that we are all damned.

Time For A Religion Forum!!!

Whoever is in charge of making forums and such...

PLEASE MAKE A RELIGION FORUM!

It'll keep crazy freaks in their own little area.

Christians are weird.

I'm a Christian... but I also think that most christians are either too damn pushy, too judgemental, or too hypocritical. Men are always getting stupid ideas in their heads and they try to use Jebus as a means of validating themselves. You can't argue with Jebus!

Askjo said:
All people on the earth are under the Word of God. All athiests are under the Word of God. All evolutionists are under the Word of God. All unbelievers are under the Word of God. All believers are under the Word of God. The nation where we reside is under the Word of God. All nations around the world are under the Word of God.

And your point??

I believe with all my heart and soul that when a person forces religion beliefs upon other people is an evil person.

Deaf258 said:
And your point??

I believe with all my heart and soul that when a person forces religion beliefs upon other people is an evil person.

Perhaps in some cases it would be considered that, although, there is also an expression of one's own thoughts without saying, 'YOU...must or should...etc etc.'....then that person is only sharing his/her's opinions/thoughts.

Roadrunner said:
Perhaps in some cases it would be considered that, although, there is also an expression of one's own thoughts without saying, 'YOU...must or should...etc etc.'....then that person is only sharing his/her's opinions/thoughts.

Considering the last several posts and threads from Askjo, I sincerely doubt "that person is only sharing his/her's opinions/thoughts".

RedTwister said:
Whoever is in charge of making forums and such...

PLEASE MAKE A RELIGION FORUM!

It'll keep crazy freaks in their own little area.

Christians are weird.

I'm a Christian... but I also think that most christians are either too damn pushy, too judgemental, or too hypocritical. Men are always getting stupid ideas in their heads and they try to use Jebus as a means of validating themselves. You can't argue with Jebus!

Know what?! I'm changing my mind!! I want a religion forum set up ASAP! This way, we can contain religious garbage in one forum without bleeding into the rest of AllDeaf and ruin it for everyone else's reading pleasure.

Please... please... for god's sake... make a Religion forum!

There's just too MANY religious threads now for me to keep up with!

Deaf258 said:
Considering the last several posts and threads from Askjo, I sincerely doubt "that person is only sharing his/her's opinions/thoughts".

Yea, I saw Askjo's worst attack :rl: on AD that came to you for removing your signature profanity. Read this.

Wow! :-o

Askjo must have a real guts to become a "high-horse" issuing orders to what you must do!

Askjo expects that you to :bowdown: all his orders!

Well, I'm here just to watch the "mudslings" between you and Askjo as my entertainment. :popcorn:

~DV

Banjo said:
Please... please... for god's sake... make a Religion forum!

There's just too MANY religious threads now for me to keep up with!

Mod, please create a religion forum. Thanks! :mrgreen:

~DV

DeafVeggie said:
Well, I'm here just to watch the "mudslings" between you and Askjo as my entertainment. :popcorn:

Sorry, DeafVeggie!! I already put Askjo on ignore and will not be providing further entertainment for you! ;)

Deaf258 said:
Sorry, DeafVeggie!! I already put Askjo on ignore and will not be providing further entertainment for you! ;)

:aw: What a dud! :lol:

~DV

I have a hard time seeing how athiests, agnostics, hindus, other non-Christians are forced to read and respond to threads about religion. Some things here on AD offend me, of do not interest me, I just ignore the thread. No one forces me to go there and give my opinion. And if I do go to a thread and give a counter opinion, no one forces me to believe theirs. I've posted before this question and not received an answer: "Why are non-believers in Christianity drawn to threads about Christianity? Why do the start threads mocking Christianity?" I still have not found a satisfactory answer for this.

Start a religion thread if you want. But even agnosticism, satanism, vodoo, spiritualism and athiesm are religious beliefs. A different forum for each?

Codger said:
But even agnosticism, satanism, vodoo, spiritualism and athiesm are religious beliefs. A different forum for each?

A different forum for each ? Hmm... I am sure there's ONLY 2 gods. God vs Satan.

Deaf258 said:
Know what?! I'm changing my mind!! I want a religion forum set up ASAP! This way, we can contain religious garbage in one forum without bleeding into the rest of AllDeaf and ruin it for everyone else's reading pleasure.

THANK YOU!!! :hug: :kiss: MWAH!!!

cuz my friends and i are SERIOUSLY losing interest in AD as a result!!! :zzz:

It seems most of AD people are born-again Christians :fingersx:

Well at least he said "all of the nations in the world are under the word of God" not just America! meh.

Codger said:
I have a hard time seeing how athiests, agnostics, hindus, other non-Christians are forced to read and respond to threads about religion. Some things here on AD offend me, of do not interest me, I just ignore the thread. No one forces me to go there and give my opinion. And if I do go to a thread and give a counter opinion, no one forces me to believe theirs. I've posted before this question and not received an answer: "Why are non-believers in Christianity drawn to threads about Christianity? Why do the start threads mocking Christianity?" I still have not found a satisfactory answer for this.

Start a religion thread if you want. But even agnosticism, satanism, vodoo, spiritualism and athiesm are religious beliefs. A different forum for each?
Amen! Codger, you read my mind.

There are several forums at AD that I never touch because I find them offensive and/or boring. So I just ignore them. I don't complain about them, or say that other people shouldn't post there, or that they should be eliminated. I just keep hands off. It saves me a lot of time that way, too. :)

I don't know why Christian topic threads bother so many non-believers. They can do the same thing I do with "offensive" forums and threads; that is, ignore. (Hmm, unless it is Holy Spirit conviction nudging them to seek the Truth; I wonder?)

I don't think there is a requirement for every member to read and post in every thread in every forum.

There are several forums at AD that I never touch because I find them offensive and/or boring. So I just ignore them. I don't complain about them

Oh :Oops: I didn't think that my hamster passing away would be boring or offensive to those who wouldn't want to post in there. I guess not everyone has a heart nor understanding. No problem, I guess. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back