UN Official Wants to Prosecute Bush, Rumsfeld for Torture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that's coercing. It's pretty easy to coerce someone into a false confession.

well its pretty easy to find out if it's false banjo, go to where they said, if the victim isn't there then they were lying, I know what you mean but it doesn't answer this particular question.

I admit, I would, if it was like what Jiro said, he/she refused to give up any information, I'd certainly torture them, to death even if they didnt reveal their whereabouts, death wouldn't help, but then you have the satisfaction knowing they wll not sit smugly in a warm prison being paid for by us, and eventaully released.
if someone was as sick as the suggestion, they deserve everythign they get.

I paste and copy the wrong off my favorite quotes list.
it is the ACLU and the left-wing liberals Democrats.
liberalism and communism, what's the difference?
Stalin was right when he said "liberals are useful idiots."

where do you get that idea?

My, my! Another angry conservative. Why am I not surprised?:lol:

Not all deaf people are liberal Democrats. widen your horizons, your mind and your circle of friends. Look for solutions that doesn't require government payout.

My, my! Another angry conservative. Why am I not surprised?:lol:

Not all deaf people are liberal Democrats. widen your horizons, your mind and your circle of friends. Look for solutions that doesn't require government payout.

Sweetie, my horizons were widened years ago, and, no doubt, the borders extend much farther than do yours.

Why is it that all conservatives are so angry and nasty?

Sweetie, my horizons were widened years ago, and, no doubt, the borders extend much farther than do yours.

Why is it that all conservatives are so angry and nasty?

touche! to borow from jiro, tha's gonna leave a marl.

I paste and copy the wrong off my favorite quotes list.
it is the ACLU and the left-wing liberals Democrats.
liberalism and communism, what's the difference?
Stalin was right when he said "liberals are useful idiots."

stalin also diaed of a brain hemorrage.

consevatism and ignorance" what's the differnce?

Well, one has the ability and the opportunity to know better, but chooses not to.

The other has the ability but hasn't been given the opportunity to know better.

You guess which is which.:giggle:

Well, one has the ability and the opportunity to know better, but chooses not to.

The other has the ability but hasn't been given the opportunity to know better.

You guess which is which.:giggle:

lol.

Here's a clue. The second one is the ignorant one. Ignorance can be remediated with opportunity for learning. They have a chance.:lol:

lol. in oterh words, conservatibes never learn. i get it. lol.

Some people never overlook an opportunity to mock or insult conservatives regardless of thread topic.

Some people never overlook an opportunity to mock or insult conservatives regardless of thread topic.

just as some people never overlook an oppotunity to insult liberls regardless of thread topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back