UN Official Wants to Prosecute Bush, Rumsfeld for Torture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look - you do not understand. Gitmo Camp IS NOT CLOSED. It's STILL open. Obama SIGNED the executive order to have it closed WITHIN ONE YEAR but it's NOT closed as you claimed.

BIG DIFFERENCE!

And?

Of course I do read the red bond, you typed "closed". Yes I can see that I misspelled but you should correct me in manner way instead of provoked me that´s why you got it from me in return.

Ok guys.. Deep breaths and calm down!
If we want to continue talking about Bush+Cheney+Rumsfeld without this locked, gotta stay focused.

I think a lot of what's going on here is misinterpretation through language barriers, and communication differences.
There's a lot of it going on and it's lighting up the whole topic like a Christmas in February.

When one thing is taken incorrectly, then another person processes it like :confused:
speechless-smiley-002.gif
, then they start asking the original person why did you say that?
But the original person doesn't realize the context to what they post.

We gotta get back on track. Here's the facts:

• Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld outta office

• Increased evidence of interrogation techniques that may be deemed TORTURE by other nations

• Obama signs contract for Guantanamo Bay detention facility to be closed in 2010

• Mr. Wolfgang of germany prosecuted them for trial in 2006, and is resurrected this year due to increased investigations at GITMO

AD specific:
  • Should people who work under the Bush administration be charged?

and I say same for your comments. It's rude and hasty to make any judgment before ANY real proof from court was published.

I posted what I know is the fact.. the problem is you refuse to see it.

Yes i can say openly about my POV about my boss but you know what I do? If I feel so strongly like you, I simply quit.

Exactly! we are normal people who can share our view openly what we feel about our bosses... But you complaint that I share my view over my boss... What a hypocrite. :roll:

End of discussion. But you..... worked for Bush Administration for 8 years.... :roll:

So?

This debate with you is over and you clearly lost. It's very sad that you can't even see your own hypocrisy. I see no reason to continue this debate with a hypocrite. :wave:

You admitted that you said openly what you view about your boss as well... Who hypocrisy? Of course YOU...

Mod note:

I'm closing this thread for review as well as to cool it down....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back