Two joints oppose Sorenson's reconsideration

Come on, Sorenson! They still have major problem with other providers huh? They need to respect the FCC's order and zip their big mouth lol.

Come on, Sorenson! They still have major problem with other providers huh? They need to respect the FCC's order and zip their big mouth lol.

Actually I got the 10 digital numbers from Sorenson, they did what they suppose to do and not understand what the big big big deal. Beside, I learn that VP100 couldn't work with 10 digital number due possible limited memories.

What do you think about it? I have determined to use HOVRS or other VRS to call any hearies. Shame to Sorenson greed!

Actually I got the 10 digital numbers from Sorenson, they did what they suppose to do and not understand what the big big big deal. Beside, I learn that VP100 couldn't work with 10 digital number due possible limited memories.

Do you have real 10-digit phone number from Sorenson?

how did you get it from sorenson? Do you have purple number? if yet, same or different numbers between sorenson and purple?

Interesting... I am still not 100% happy with FCC ruling but its a start.

I am still favor for one 10 digits to multi-videophones in a household. It can be done. FCC ruling not written that way. One step at a time.

Interesting... I am still not 100% happy with FCC ruling but its a start.

I am still favor for one 10 digits to multi-videophones in a household. It can be done. FCC ruling not written that way. One step at a time.

I agree. One number once for different vps each household. I have purple number. If sorenson give another number, I refuse.

how did you get it from sorenson? Do you have purple number? if yet, same or different numbers between sorenson and purple?

You get it by going to the VP200 menu and in Settings -> User -> DirectVP Number next to that blank box is a "Get Number" button to get your 10 digit number.

I don't know about VP100 if they can get 10 digit number maybe that the reason why Sorenson want the delay?
I have no idea why Sorenson would want to delay it so I am just guessing here.

The number will be different since it is provided to you by different provider .. I have 2 different 10 digit number Purple number and MY IP Relay number so I never bother to get Sorenson 10 digit number cuz I don't want a 3rd 10 digit number ..

DirectVP number is a toll free number and it starts with 8xx not a local area code...

I have two real 10 digit numbers, both HOVRS Purple Number and My IP Relay Number. I had My IP Relay number for years then this year I got Purple number. both has local area code.

DirectVP number is a toll free number and it starts with 8xx not a local area code...

I have two real 10 digit numbers, both HOVRS Purple Number and My IP Relay Number. I had My IP Relay number for years then this year I got Purple number. both has local area code.

Ah I see thank for straigthen me out! I never used DirectVP but I have a friend who does and he said it like same as my MY IP RELAY number so I never bother to use DirectVP because I am mostly txt relay since I travel a lot and use my mobile phone AIM to get and send my phone calls..

I am hope MVP will change that and let me make phone calls with video in my travels . All motels I stay all have wifi and place I eat in my travels also have wifi too. Even Some Taco Bell now added wifi! whoo I love Taco Bell too! wheee! no more McDonalds wifi to check internet.

ur 10 digital nubmer start with area code not 866?

You get it by going to the VP200 menu and in Settings -> User -> DirectVP Number next to that blank box is a "Get Number" button to get your 10 digit number.

I don't know about VP100 if they can get 10 digit number maybe that the reason why Sorenson want the delay?
I have no idea why Sorenson would want to delay it so I am just guessing here.

The number will be different since it is provided to you by different provider .. I have 2 different 10 digit number Purple number and MY IP Relay number so I never bother to get Sorenson 10 digit number cuz I don't want a 3rd 10 digit number ..

Right. Sorenson have directVP number. not local phone number and not real 10-digit phone number.

Your IP relay number for using text mobile only.

The big different between Sorenson and the Purple. The purple has to update IP Address such like other old time and still alive? :eek3: Hope that answer to your question...:D

I got that Sorenson's 10 digital numbers and it work as smooth... I use both DirectVP and 10 digital numbers. Reason, keep free long distance from my family out state to reach me.

Again, if you want one. Simple, call technical support and they will give you one again, they will explain several thing about 10 digital number which nice benefit and look forward their new feature come out but when the new feature come out than 10 digital number, I hope answer machine or easy to reach instead of people who doesn't have computer to contact tech support for further help.

I had purple number, it turn me off... why.. I can't dial again with HOVRS, I have to do over and over... The phone number more than 10 digital number, yea.. long number?!?!

Anyway... I don't understand why other VRS so total against Sorenson that moment. I did asked them when did the develop start, they say a year ago to do testing ensure that proper system function for our videophone system.

So, I am not giving you my 10 digital number if you want my proof. Again, yes Sorenson does have 10 digital numbers.

Back